Franklin

Started by Migy119, May 13, 2012, 08:31:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Migy119

Next week Should I bring in Franklin who's at his lowest point for josh hill who still will make more money 

Slap

Yes you should.

Franklin is a keeper, he has a higher ceiling and as soon as he starts kicking his goals, his scores will be uber impressive.

Although Josh Hill is earning you cash, Franklin is going to increase in value as well, so it is technically offset and balances.

That being said if you have Adam Kennedy or someone that has peaked I'd go them before.

Migy119

I know but I don't have enought money to upgrade kennedy to Franklin but I hate side trading but if Waite does bad this week his going and I'll keep hill

Zombie2.5

Sounds like a plan....

Tex Walker for BrownlowColeman anyone?? ;D ;D ;D

Woops, Coleman not Brownlow

Slap

Quote from: Migy119 on May 13, 2012, 09:44:56 PM
I know but I don't have enought money to upgrade kennedy to Franklin but I hate side trading but if Waite does bad this week his going and I'll keep hill

I don't think Waite will be your biggest problem hey.  You need to get rookies in and get them out to make money.  Your right when you say that sideways trades are usually not the best idea.  Unless its a matured rookie and a fallen premo.

Post your line-up for a better analysis.  But I'd reccomend giving Kennedy the flick for a rookie fwd.. maybe Zorko?  Then using the 100k to upgrade a maxxed rookie or Hill.