Rocklifft your game up.. Advice?

Started by grimreaper, May 13, 2012, 08:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grimreaper

Two bad scores in arow, probably jumping the gun here because i'm frustrated.. Advice from an elder?
Expect better? Worse? or Up's and downs like this alot?

elephants

Windigo

powersuperkents

I gotta keep Rockliff because I upgrade Lanthony for him but I would keep him anyways because the last thing you want is to trade him and he ends up getting a 110+ average. I got him when I think he was averaging late 90's and he climbed to a 112 average at the season end including my biggest SF score sadly the rest of the team didnt surprise

Bomberbear

Quote from: elephants on May 13, 2012, 08:17:13 PM
He'll improve. GWS next week :)

+1

Didn't he come home like a freight train last season?  Surely that bodes well.

pavs nose

Quote from: grimreaper on May 13, 2012, 08:08:33 PM
Two bad scores in arow, probably jumping the gun here because i'm frustrated.. Advice from an elder?
Expect better? Worse? or Up's and downs like this alot?

have had him my captain the past 2 weeks and am absolutley devostated. not trading him tho and may get the capt again against gws. they said he had the flu last week which may have effected him against the pies(ability to cover km's as he normally would)

Zombie2.5

Keep. He's a premo now.... Even though he only has 1 year of premo scores, he's not proven just yet. But keep.
See Broughton, Pavlich, Martin and co. People wanted to trade them so badly, then they picked up and pumped out consecutive tons and are still going strong. I reckon he's due for a big one, whether its GWS or not. I don't know why, but after a round or two in the low scores, my premo's seem to pump out big ones, or at least 115+'s. E.g. Boyd after 80 and an okay score of 115, he pumps out a 162. Even pendles after his 62 he came back and got 115+. Captain Rocklifter!! 8)

elephants

I was mighty angry last night but I have cooled off and am happy with Rocky as midfielder 6 :)

SB-67

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: SB-67 on May 14, 2012, 12:42:30 AM
yeah def keep him

i have to keep him considering i traded ablett out on wed and then couldnt get on to check teams for friday and didnt know he was named. Cant afford to trade any more premos

grimreaper

cheers for the replies all.. The rock stays  8)

fidou

Quote from: elephants on May 13, 2012, 08:17:13 PM
He'll improve. GWS next week :)
Rocky for captain - Calvin had him as his 5th capt this week, I hope no one followed his advice on that one.

Ziplock

he's showerting me chronic as well :P

Bombers Suck

Still decent average. Will pick up eventually..