worst pe-season selection ever

Started by tbagrocks, May 13, 2012, 06:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cicjose

SB-67

Quote from: Cicjose on May 13, 2012, 11:39:48 PM
Stevie J over Hawkins
At least Stevie J is coming good now, got to be happy with 163 & 99 in his last two  :P

Spite

Not really pre-season, but I went dangerfield to chad at the end of round 2. He gave me a 76, 23, a donut, then traded him to christensen... who gave me 76 and then an injury. Don't get me started on my rucks haha

PowerBug

Quote from: Spite on May 14, 2012, 12:58:49 AM
Not really pre-season, but I went dangerfield to chad at the end of round 2. He gave me a 76, 23, a donut, then traded him to christensen... who gave me 76 and then an injury. Don't get me started on my rucks haha
Is that all?? I did similar last season: Carrazzo >> Cornes after Rd3 (As carrazzo scored a 30 and had a BE of 130) then when Cornesy wasn't getting games: Cornes >> Hargrave (I got two games out of Hargrave and he just sat on my bench the whole season) Meanwhile Carrazzo was dominating. :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: PowerBug on May 14, 2012, 10:38:44 AM
Quote from: Spite on May 14, 2012, 12:58:49 AM
Is that all?? I did similar last season: Carrazzo >> Cornes after Rd3 (As carrazzo scored a 30 and had a BE of 130) then when Cornesy wasn't getting games: Cornes >> Hargrave (I got two games out of Hargrave and he just sat on my bench the whole season) Meanwhile Carrazzo was dominating. :P
haha, I don't feel so bad anymore :)

Bombers Suck

ebert would of been good 6th mid

Doyle