worst pe-season selection ever

Started by tbagrocks, May 13, 2012, 06:21:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

David mackay over Brad Ebert
at the start I had a spare 150k after finalizing my team so upgraded Coniglio to a choice between (being an SA boy)
Brad Ebert & Dave Mackay!!!!!...   well couldn't have been worse as I went Dmac and he hardly rose in price, Brads scoring 100s,
so Ablett got injured so instead of a swap to swan I went Ziebell! haha and upgraded Dmac to swan the next week,

so instead of 1 trade and having swan & Ebert on fire!
I used 3 trades and have Swan & JZ  :-\ :-[ :-[ :'(

Spite

Doyle

tbagrocks

haha nice one ;)
I think its more that I favored Ebert but thought Dmac was due to step up, Brad ave 103

Thunderstruck

I was similar but it was between Brad and John McCarthy...I went the later, he's been performing ok and today's ton was good to see but now realise I should of taken Brad...oh well theres always next year  :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: Thunderstruck on May 13, 2012, 08:54:12 PM
I was similar but it was between Brad and John McCarthy...I went the later, he's been performing ok and today's ton was good to see but now realise I should of taken Brad...oh well theres always next year  :P
both will get the ball this year,...   anyone see Mccarthy's kick backwards to the goaline only to be snatched and goaled by freo, before Mccarthy was awarded a free and the worst play ever was deemed a no goal phew ::)

T Dog

A very informed and studied Rhyse Shaw.....WTF? >:( >:( >:(

Mr.Craig

I picked Derickx last year - 22 donuts.

PowerBug

I just saw this thread and was about to say, regardless of what the selection was, that i could better it. :P

Quote from: Doyle on May 13, 2012, 06:32:44 PM
Quote from: Spite on May 13, 2012, 06:23:20 PM
@PowerBug... SAM BLEASE!!! :D

I think that's the worst one  8)
Cheers Spite, i know you're always there to help me. :P

Bombers Suck

Zombie2.5

Get Blease next year ;)
He'll be a gun.

elephants

Dickson/Smedts over Kennedy (then trading Dickson to Kennedy in round 3...)

Went Coniglio over Ebert :-\

Bombers Suck

hawks4life

Don't feel bad I had to choose between getting rid of Ziebell or S Thomson cos I wanted to keep Boydy..and another premium so I only had 2 round 11 premiums. First game I though Ziebell is gonna have a ripper year....nah wont get rid of him...cos S Thomson only got 109...in game 3...and needed the extra 100K to get chad cornes....gave Thomson the flick....now thomson has averaged over 130+ last 3 games and i have this crab....averaging 70-80...have no choice but to wait until my cash cows are fat enough.....i will hopefully change him to ablett to rectify my mistake in the past....never again J Ziebell...

TheHanger

Ebert's 122 tonight must have stung huh
haha I went Caddy -> Ebert after round 3