11 (15.9%)
No, was just resting him to freshen him back up
34 (49.3%)
On the way out, not in the best 22
10 (14.5%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: May 19, 2012, 05:13:21 PM

Tyes

I kept Morris and traded Ellis last week  ;D problem is I upgraded him to Heppell  >:(

Tyes

His Js should be solid though.. who else would come in for him? Webberley?
But he may be a good downgrade target too. Correct me if I am wrong but isnt he priced at 110k or something like that?

langej

I would keep an eye out for Beau Wilks tonight.  If he perfoms as well as two weeks ago (sub effected 47) he may come into calculations.

Cicjose

Quote from: Tyes on May 14, 2012, 10:40:01 AM
I kept Morris and traded Ellis last week  ;D problem is I upgraded him to Heppell  >:(

i did the same thing Heppel will come good

SB-67

Im upgrading Ellis > Heppell this week.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 13, 2012, 05:24:01 PM
just look at conca's 2011 and expect a similar scenario for ellis. Should be played for full games for most of the season, only difference is i think Ellis will be a half back running defender for life not moved to the midfield like conca. Conca was always going to be a midfielder not sure Ellis will but am sure they will want him playing and learning and improving.

Wouldn't be making ANY DEF trades until the byes. hopefuly there is a bubble rook available in rounds 12 or 13 to jump on or we might all eat an extra donut or two down back....

ellis has a way bigger engine than conca and decent speed. He has struggled to pick up the speed of afl level but that will come after 20-30 games as we are seeing with conca

Football Factory

Hardwick said at halftime  Rich vs Sydney .. that he was tired needed a rest and may not play next week

Cicjose

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on May 14, 2012, 06:00:03 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 13, 2012, 05:24:01 PM
just look at conca's 2011 and expect a similar scenario for ellis. Should be played for full games for most of the season, only difference is i think Ellis will be a half back running defender for life not moved to the midfield like conca. Conca was always going to be a midfielder not sure Ellis will but am sure they will want him playing and learning and improving.

Wouldn't be making ANY DEF trades until the byes. hopefuly there is a bubble rook available in rounds 12 or 13 to jump on or we might all eat an extra donut or two down back....

ellis has a way bigger engine than conca and decent speed. He has struggled to pick up the speed of afl level but that will come after 20-30 games as we are seeing with conca

i still dont regret trading Ellis to Heppel and i'm hoping to be rewarded this week

Windigo

If Wilkes shows something he'll be in the mix....Same bye round is an added bonus for the trade.

The_Captain

is wilkes getting a game tonight but?

Windigo

Quote from: noto07 on May 14, 2012, 07:09:31 PM
is wilkes getting a game tonight but?

Yep, not the sub.

The_Captain

sweet. Thinking of getting him in this week :)

Windigo

Quote from: noto07 on May 14, 2012, 07:55:36 PM

Yeah me too. Needs a solid game like last time.  ;)

Holz

Quote from: Windigo on May 14, 2012, 08:11:12 PM
Quote from: noto07 on May 14, 2012, 07:55:36 PM

Yeah me too. Needs a solid game like last time.  ;)

was he injured or dropped

Windigo

Was subbed off with an injury while he was slaying home some goals.

Missed a couple of weeks, but is back.  8)