Jack Flowerpot Ziebell

Started by hawks4life, May 13, 2012, 03:58:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawks4life

This guy is starting to get on my nerves....i've had him from the start he scored 139 against the cats...but has been very very average......lately...i thought this was gonna be his breakout year...what happened to him? is he being tagged? is he carrying an injury? is he tagging?..againts the dogs last year he announced he had arrived in the dream team world with a sweet 145.....the performance today suggests...he has been one of the worse choices i've made....dont want to burn another trade...but if he keeps this up..ill have no option but to replace him ..any thoughts? wish he would have some of that stuff that horsely eats or smokes...so he can start flying again...

Holz

reasonably simple, he isnt in the racking up the ball position, athony is the king of the cheap touches at the roos.

tbagrocks

his first game finished like his finnish last season! I know he's young but same age as Paddy, Ebert, Cotchen, and wasn't he rated the better of these guys?

this guy might make way for Ablett!!! very soon

hawks4life

thanks Holzman.....he could be out a few weeks after that slide tackle he did on wallis....big decisions to make....cut my losses now and upgrade to a proven premium.....or hold on...will depend if scott clifton can play....and the MRP review...tuesday..

hawks4life

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 13, 2012, 04:05:00 PM
his first game finished like his finnish last season! I know he's young but same age as Paddy, Ebert, Cotchen, and wasn't he rated the better of these guys?

this guy might make way for Ablett!!! very soon

U read my mind....i will review in two weeks...abletts break even of 189 should him bring back to a nice juicy price...hopefully ziebell can get some cheap touches and get 80....not so bad for me this week as captain body is killing it for me....

Holz

he will be ok but if you can bring in a fallen premium i would do it,

tbagrocks

havn't even seen  Nth game this year (thanks again Ch flowering 7)

has anyone seen him play? how's he really going?

The_Captain

absolute crab. I have him and dunno what to do. These 70s and 80s are not going to cut it. may have to upgrade now. What a waste of a trade for this so called "star"...

Jukes

I remember calling that Ziebell wouldn't rise to premium status this year...I was right.

tbagrocks

Quote from: noto07 on May 13, 2012, 05:07:16 PM
absolute crab. I have him and dunno what to do. These 70s and 80s are not going to cut it. may have to upgrade now. What a waste of a trade for this so called "star"...
no-one ever said he was a DT star, if your talking a footy star then your wrong

and he did this last year (though still better than this time last year) and then went bang

zeddyzed

Quote from: Jukes on May 13, 2012, 05:08:47 PM
I remember calling that Ziebell wouldn't rise to premium status this year...I was right.

Captain Hindsight strikes again!!! ::)

Holz

he played really well in the second half and overall had a decent game, he isnt playing that bad just not doing it for DT. Anthony killed him Dt wise but i still think JZ played the better game.

If you guys want i can take him of my DP he has been bad ever since i did that.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Holzman on May 13, 2012, 05:22:53 PM
he played really well in the second half and overall had a decent game, he isnt playing that bad just not doing it for DT. Anthony killed him Dt wise but i still think JZ played the better game.

ah your the culprit! good to here he's playing well, I think its only a matter of time, Q; is, how much time do we have?

Holz

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 13, 2012, 05:25:53 PM
Quote from: Holzman on May 13, 2012, 05:22:53 PM

ah your the culprit! good to here he's playing well, I think its only a matter of time, Q; is, how much time do we have?
if you havent got mitchell and you cant get him from a rokie i would say its time to go JZ to mitchell now. Ialso think i cursed Hmac too, started a thread about goldy as an upgrade target and than Hmac went down injured 5 minutes later.

Bombers Suck