Shower Lake

Started by owenbond007, May 13, 2012, 02:20:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macca#23

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 13, 2012, 04:56:46 PM
Quote from: BratPack on May 13, 2012, 04:52:51 PM
Quote from: Macca#23 on May 13, 2012, 04:52:06 PM
I love Lake and Hargrave junk time!!!

201 between them. Couldn't ask for any more!

+1 Junky Junky Junky  ;D
these guys are starting to annoy me, probably cos I wasn't gutsy enough to get one!

should have got on Lack after I saw him at footy pk in Rd 2 and he killed it, marking and junking everything ::)

I have had both all year. The first few rounds I was looking like a fool, now it's turning out pretty good!

They're the masters of junk time. Hargrave was on 30 midway through the third quarter, and he ended up on 92!

hawks4life

this weeks upgrade...Lake for Ellis
Zorko for D Smith...

Forwards complete..
Defense complete..

Byes set...

Colliwobblers

would leave zorko for d smith another week just in case of another zorko vest if you need emergency cover... and just becasue you can d smith still low BE and zorko only played one - why the rush.

hawks4life

Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 13, 2012, 05:34:29 PM
would leave zorko for d smith another week just in case of another zorko vest if you need emergency cover... and just becasue you can d smith still low BE and zorko only played one - why the rush.

thanks colliwobller....u know what its like...u want players that can contribute...ur right makes sense to wait...plenty of time to get zorko...plus should wait til hes on the bubble...

SB-67

Started with Lake over Hargarve this year....looked a terrible decision after round 1 but am very happy with his last 3 weeks or so (probably should have got Gravy aswell though  :-\)