head to head setup is annoying

Started by mufc, May 13, 2012, 02:09:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mufc

does anyone else hate how instead of your players being sorted out by positions in the new match centre setup are on the field they're in order from who plays first? and does anyone know if this can be changed because im sick of looking through my opponents list of midfielders to see how many guns he has and other stuff

Chopps

i like the uniques and common part that makes it easy but i agree not being able to see their team setup as def, mid, ruck, forward is a pain. the only thing you can do is go look up their team in the league page but that doesnt show their latest trades  :-\

Football Factory

Quote from: mufc on May 13, 2012, 02:09:25 PM
does anyone else hate how instead of your players being sorted out by positions in the new match centre setup are on the field they're in order from who plays first? and does anyone know if this can be changed because im sick of looking through my opponents list of midfielders to see how many guns he has and other stuff
I think i liked the old way .. this way is helpfull but now you can see how screwed you are straight away ..

matt1985

Quote from: mufc on May 13, 2012, 02:09:25 PM

+1

I wish they would just go back to setting the players out into positions. Although I kinda like the "unique" player option, but would like it if they had that option at the bottom.

owenbond007

I like the new set up. Maybe they should have 2 views so you can choose your layout, old and new.

Chopps

it would be better with a split screen so you see both lots of information as they are both useful except knowing you are screwed straight up ignorance is bliss