Insider out

Hey guys, intested in your thoughts on who is the better option for an upgrade

Justin Bieber

Birchall is a better player.

fertalong

Quote from: whatlez on May 13, 2012, 01:18:48 PM
Birchall is a better player.

+1
Suckling can get you anywhere between 70-120, whereas Birch will usually net 90-110

Mr.Craig

I have a soft spot for Grant, he's a proven performer over many years.

Can't ignore Suckling's scoring potential though, 3 tons already and probably has a higher ceiling.

They are both fine choices.

mufc

hows that a mid upgrade though?  :o

owenbond007

Football Factory

Quote from: Mr.Craig on May 13, 2012, 01:25:05 PM
I have a soft spot for Grant, he's a proven performer over many years.

Can't ignore Suckling's scoring potential though, 3 tons already and probably has a higher ceiling.

They are both fine choices.

+ 1

Colliwobblers

Birchall is the go to guy accross half back and link man out of defence and ofter gets it fwd to when thier pressing up, think Suckling can score big in a good game but Birchall will always be involved ans should be more consistant.

When he doesnt get the ball much they make changes to make SURE he gets it, just so good with the ball. Biggest beneficiery of the Hawks junk time stuff too racks up plenty when they chip it around down back.

tbagrocks

I luv Matt Suckling, he's been my third the last two years (after Lids & Gods)

but reality is their both young, going to be around ten years, going to make DRrs very happy, and really they will pretty much be the same at the end of the year DT score wise

but atm Suckling just in front, friday proves that

thatguy

As already mentioned, birch more consistent, suckling higher ceiling.

SB-67

Birch, love his consistency  :)

Holz

i assume people have lids and goddard, if your planning on getting one of these guys are you not going to get carrots in before the bye? or dont you care about the byes.

Justin Bieber

Slap

Suckling can start really slow, but then somehow pull out a 50 point quarter.  Birch seems to be in the game all game, but not pull out those 50 pointers as frequently.

Bombers Suck