Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

Quote from: whatlez on May 13, 2012, 06:58:45 PM
Ellis to Spurr looks good?

Good for byes.

Shiel to Mitchell.

Good for byes.

Yeah, going with Spurr now.

I don't think getting another premium midfielder now is the best option IMO.

Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 13, 2012, 07:11:58 PM
Thanks Windy, teams looking good by the way. must feel good to have 5 in the middle already....

Super move on Simpson, so underrated the numbers shall we say are doing the talking. Value too.

Thanks mate.  ;)

I really liked my trades of Pavlich & Simpson. Great value and has enabled me to get Heppell & now Lake in.

I hope Kade continues to do well.  8)

essendon2

Quote from: Windigo on May 13, 2012, 08:40:54 PM

Good for byes.

Shiel to Mitchell.

Good for byes.

Thanks Windy, teams looking good by the way. must feel good to have 5 in the middle already....

Super move on Simpson, so underrated the numbers shall we say are doing the talking. Value too.

Thanks mate.  ;)

I really liked my trades of Pavlich & Simpson. Great value and has enabled me to get Heppell & now Lake in.

still rather Beams ;)
especially since Heppell did worse than Morris haha

Windigo

I'd rather Pavlich TBH.

Was cheaper and it allowed me to get heaps more premiums. Heppell still a top 7 back, cannot expect every player to slay ever week.  ;)

essendon2

Quote from: Windigo on May 13, 2012, 08:43:11 PM
I'd rather Pavlich TBH.

Was cheaper and it allowed me to get heaps more premiums. Heppell still a top 7 back, cannot expect every player to slay ever week.  ;)
Pearce > Pav  ;)

Flame

tbagrocks

Quote from: Flame on May 13, 2012, 08:45:46 PM
Beams gunned it! Very happy with that trade!
agree, Dayne & Clancee are about the only things i've done right this year

Windigo

Quote from: essendon2 on May 13, 2012, 08:44:21 PM
Quote from: Windigo on May 13, 2012, 08:43:11 PM
I'd rather Pavlich TBH.

Pearce > Pav  ;)

I'd rather Pavlich to Pearce also.

Pearce a good get if you had him from the start, but not a premium upgrade IMO.  :P

Nails

Pearce averaging 101.83 in non-sub affected games.

Not a premium upgrade... lol.

Chopps

Quote from: Nails on May 13, 2012, 10:20:07 PM

that would look good if there wasnt the words non-sub affected

Zombie2.5

Quote from: Windigo on May 13, 2012, 06:48:10 PM
Quote from: Chopps on May 13, 2012, 10:35:04 AM
keep golby  anyway you can keep bugg and do it ? having to field morris ellis or smedts cant be the best.

red/rock would be frustrating i only have rocky and its frustrating

Very.  ::)

Quote from: PowerBug on May 13, 2012, 11:30:02 AM
I thought you weren't trading for the first 6 weeks Windigo?? ???

Well injuries forced my hand and opportunity arose that never happened last year.  :P

New game plan:

Ellis>Lake.

Keeps a kind of bye structure?  ???
How do you still have Ellis in your team if you trade him??   :P

Quote from: Windigo on May 13, 2012, 08:40:54 PM

Good for byes.

Shiel to Mitchell.

Good for byes.

Thanks mate.  ;)

I talked simpson up :) One of the most underrated players as he's behind Judd, Murphy, Scotland and co. He works so hard to get the ball. Hes super durable too 150 straight games. Sometimes he has a stinker(60-70) but most times he'll do well, with a few big games too.  ;)

Yeah was gonna say get spurr and an upgrade in for Ellis & Golby.
Golby can't be a keeper like this, and he has to go sooner or later, might as well be now

How'd he still make the ton today  >:(

Colliwobblers

pearce may drop off a little when morabito comes in ? Pav looked good today, freo still needs to improve a LOT in the middle, Barlow and Mundy still look like they are WAY from 100% fit, when the middle clicks into gear i reckon PAV will score massive FWD which is where he will stay and where he always has scored best fantasy wise..

Beams is another thing altogether, can't have them all but I bought Beams in for Fyfe after round 2 before he dropped, that was a train i was always getting on.

Windigo

Yeah true.

But just Pav just looks better in my team you know?  :P

Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 13, 2012, 10:33:59 PM
pearce may drop off a little when morabito comes in ? Pav looked good today, freo still needs to improve a LOT in the middle, Barlow and Mundy still look like they are WAY from 100% fit, when the middle clicks into gear i reckon PAV will score massive FWD which is where he will stay and where he always has scored best fantasy wise..

Beams is another thing altogether, can't have them all but I bought Beams in for Fyfe after round 2 before he dropped, that was a train i was always getting on.

And everyone had written him off, saying he was too old.  ::)

I didn't trade Ellis last week?  ???

underdog11

Whitecross? Why did you get him. Anyway, lakes alright, but can you relie on him?

SB-67

yeah Pav has been a good pick at that price, he's had like 3 tons in a row now hasnt he?

Bluke

Can I just say that this is the ONE year you DONT want to rush to 5 premium mids. I realise you already have them now but you're missing the earning potential of Greene, Horsely, J Mac, Coniglio, Zorko (maybe), Treloer, Adams, Morabito (in a few weeks). The mid rooks this year are so dominant that I cannot justify trading them out for at least another few weeks. Upgrades should definitely be made in the forwards/backs first.

The onlything I dont like about my inexpensive midfield is the lack of Swan/Ablett/Boyd. Although with Abletts price about to fall I should be able to shark him for a bargain either next week or the week after.

Murphy (115), Pendlebury (114), Mitchell (107), Ebert (103), Greene (94), Horsley (112), McDonald (91), Treloar (71).

Still a lot of money to be made there and its not averaging much less than an all premium midfield.