REDROCK

Started by Lozza, May 13, 2012, 01:04:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lozza

What is it with these two? One will do really well and the other spuds it up. I only have rockliff but its starting to get annoying seeing him only gets 70s/80s when he is capable of 120+

disco1992

im waiting for him to drop another 100k hopefully then pouncing

he is a dead set gun and as soon as they stop getting night games when the ball turns into a bar of soap he should average 110+

Zombie2.5

Yeah strange. But i guess this is an example of not calling a breakout player a 'true' premo, as they aren't proven yet. Only 1 season of 100+ scores doesn't really count as a premo yet. And generally players don't improve much the year after their breakout. Watch him to gun it next year.

disco1992

he only smashed it last year in the second half so watch him come home like a freight train!!! im hoping he is a good upgrade target in 4 weeks in round 12

Lions01

Quote from: disco1992 on May 13, 2012, 01:32:24 AM
he only smashed it last year in the second half so watch him come home like a freight train!!! im hoping he is a good upgrade target in 4 weeks in round 12

Exactly, could be a good upgrade target. From round 13 last year year he never dropped under the ton, should be reasonably unique too

Chopps

i am lucky my forwards are pulling their weight otherwise rocky would be looking to get the chop, it was my risky mid pick and its up and down quite badly cant have 70 s in the mids

disco1992

Got him in the week before he got injured last year and was pretty pissed but he came home with a bang and in round 23 in the semi he got a solid 302 as capt to help me win my league :)

essendon2

yeah got him 3 weeks ago before he got 136

since then, 76 and 73 :(

but he'll come home strong!