Greene

Started by disco1992, May 13, 2012, 12:52:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fertalong

Quote from: Mr.Craig on May 13, 2012, 01:05:52 AM
Quote from: disco1992 on May 13, 2012, 12:52:18 AM
i know this isnt that important but i traded him in after 2 rounds and he scored 55 and got dropped so i was nervous since then he has got 90, 122 and 95 with a BE now of - 25 and a projected round 7 price of 336000 he could possibly be a straight swap for a fallen premo (Rocky, selwood(maybe)) in like 3 weeks time :)

so happy with him

Only owned by 12% of coaches which is a bit surprising. He's been great and if he ends up at 400k that would be a massive win.

Remember after his 54 in r3? All the people who didn't trade him in were laughing and pointing fingers saying "i told you so etc". It's now clear that they missed the train and are silently regretting it.

roti

when he max's out in price at 400k in a few weeks, gaz should be hovering around 550, thats my thoughts on him at the moment

matt1985

Quote from: fertalong on May 13, 2012, 01:26:05 PM
Quote from: Mr.Craig on May 13, 2012, 01:05:52 AM
Quote from: disco1992 on May 13, 2012, 12:52:18 AM
i know this isnt that important but i traded him in after 2 rounds and he scored 55 and got dropped so i was nervous since then he has got 90, 122 and 95 with a BE now of - 25 and a projected round 7 price of 336000 he could possibly be a straight swap for a fallen premo (Rocky, selwood(maybe)) in like 3 weeks time :)

so happy with him

Only owned by 12% of coaches which is a bit surprising. He's been great and if he ends up at 400k that would be a massive win.

Remember after his 54 in r3? All the people who didn't trade him in were laughing and pointing fingers saying "i told you so etc". It's now clear that they missed the train and are silently regretting it.

Yes I remember the coniglio to Greene haters a few weeks back. I'm glad I made this trade, coniglio is also doing well. But I much prefer having the Greene machine!

Football Factory

Yeah good pick up this guy .. wasn't convinced at the time and now im paying for it .. oh well that's dreamteam

Chopps

i made the trade and its neither here nor there, greene has been good and generating good cash but people who kept coniglio arent that worse off for it

Holz

i was playing on dropping him for zorko, but if he goes 100+ next week i will have to reconsider, its rare that you can double trade for a super premium but i might cop a donut in the byes than turn him into a murphy

fertalong

I traded Dickson for Greene. I think Dickson is trying to make me regret it.