Greene

Started by disco1992, May 13, 2012, 12:52:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

disco1992

i know this isnt that important but i traded him in after 2 rounds and he scored 55 and got dropped so i was nervous since then he has got 90, 122 and 95 with a BE now of - 25 and a projected round 7 price of 336000 he could possibly be a straight swap for a fallen premo (Rocky, selwood(maybe)) in like 3 weeks time :)

so happy with him

Mr.Craig

Quote from: disco1992 on May 13, 2012, 12:52:18 AM
i know this isnt that important but i traded him in after 2 rounds and he scored 55 and got dropped so i was nervous since then he has got 90, 122 and 95 with a BE now of - 25 and a projected round 7 price of 336000 he could possibly be a straight swap for a fallen premo (Rocky, selwood(maybe)) in like 3 weeks time :)

so happy with him

Only owned by 12% of coaches which is a bit surprising. He's been great and if he ends up at 400k that would be a massive win.

TheHanger

keeper mate, save the trade have a 6th mid averaging 90+
upgrade more forwards or backs

Spite

I couldnt get him because I had magner, shiel and jmac as my mid rookies. At that stage (round 2) mccarthy looked alright LOL so thats why not many people have him, we didn't have room.

disco1992

yer the next group of trades will be my forwards as only have 5 premos and need kennedy out maybe or i might finish my backs with shaw and waters! but im in a dilema next week with greene jmac and horse fighting for a spot ahha

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Spite on May 13, 2012, 01:08:23 AM
I couldnt get him because I had magner, shiel and jmac as my mid rookies. At that stage (round 2) mccarthy looked alright LOL so thats why not many people have him, we didn't have room.

Ah, see I had the foresight to pick a mid priced player at the start of the season who I could lose patience with and rage trade to a rookie. ;D

disco1992

i was lucky enough to have parker and ousted him for greene after 2 60s but was a touch nervous when parker tonned up and greene got dropped! now  im stoked he's a little nuggety bloke when he plays

Spite

Quote from: Mr.Craig on May 13, 2012, 01:12:24 AM

Ah, see I had the foresight to pick a mid priced player at the start of the season who I could lose patience with and rage trade to a rookie. ;D

Quote from: disco1992 on May 13, 2012, 01:13:32 AM
i was lucky enough to have parker and ousted him for greene after 2 60s but was a touch nervous when parker tonned up and greene got dropped! now  im stoked he's a little nuggety bloke when he plays

It is funny, I had caddy all pre season and would have traded caddy to green to free up cash to go broughton to birchall after round 2.

What ended up happening was I kept mccarthy, went cornes from dangerfield to free up money to go broughton to birchall...and ruined my season... in round 2.

Funny (and sad) how things turn out!!!

Ironically, I also played around with dropping rockliff to stanton and mccarthy to masten pre season until masten got injured.

My season could have been awesome :/

Mr.Craig

LOL, did the same thing and thought the same thing. Left me with 3 premium mids/5 rookies which caused a fair bit of suffering but I've generated a bucket load of cash. Hopefully I can make up some ground in coming weeks.

disco1992

Quote from: Mr.Craig on May 13, 2012, 01:22:51 AM

LOL, did the same thing and thought the same thing. Left me with 3 premium mids/5 rookies which caused a fair bit of suffering but I've generated a bucket load of cash. Hopefully I can make up some ground in coming weeks.
its paid off and ive traded hard so im looking to have 6 good forwards and 7 good backs next round him jmac and horse should be reliable mid benches before i upgrade

disco1992

Quote from: Spite on May 13, 2012, 01:19:09 AM
Quote from: Mr.Craig on May 13, 2012, 01:12:24 AM

It is funny, I had caddy all pre season and would have traded caddy to green to free up cash to go broughton to birchall after round 2.

What ended up happening was I kept mccarthy, went cornes from dangerfield to free up money to go broughton to birchall...and ruined my season... in round 2.

Funny (and sad) how things turn out!!!

Ironically, I also played around with dropping rockliff to stanton and mccarthy to masten pre season until masten got injured.

My season could have been awesome :/
i have so many what ifs i had maric n hmac starting combo but chickened out and went maric mummy.
and i went malceski over waters and ellis over clarke :( i was so cut!!!

Colliwobblers

My Midfield this round

Swan (C) 286
Pendles 119
Coniglio 108
Greene 96
Horsley 95
Rockliff 73

Got to love a good rook yeah? and SWANNY

Ablett comes back in this week for Shiel and maybe I'll have to bench Rocky  :o

disco1992

Quote from: Colliwobblers on May 13, 2012, 03:10:31 AM
My Midfield this round

Swan (C) 286
Pendles 119
Coniglio 108
Greene 96
Horsley 95
Rockliff 73

Got to love a good rook yeah? and SWANNY

Ablett comes back in this week for Shiel and maybe I'll have to bench Rocky  :o
loving the rooks
mine was

Swan 286
Stanton 140
Boyd (hopes 120)
Mitchell 103
Greene 96
Horsley 95 :)

Cayenne

My first year of DT so I had a few dud rookies to get rid of. Picked up Greene for Cunningham in Round 2, but also rage traded out Hale to kennedy and have since regretted that decision.

If I were a bit more of a seasoned DTer I would probably have about 5-6 more trades than I currently do :(

disco1992

My regretted starters are golby and malcheski ellis over waters and Hargrave and Clarke which has cost me about 200 points or so