Zorro, to start slowly?

Started by tbagrocks, May 13, 2012, 12:25:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

with his 26 today, if he scores two 80s next two week what would his price rise be?

Noz

If he scores excatly 80 in the next few year games will take his average to around 62. I estimate a price rise of around 35k

disco1992

if he scores 60odd next week he is in my side shiel is about to ripe

Noz

Shiel has a B/E of 26 still money to be made

disco1992

Quote from: Noz on May 13, 2012, 12:41:56 AM
Shiel has a B/E of 26 still money to be made
true but if he has another 68 his be will be around 50
and he is the closest to peaking out of my mid and forward rooks

Capper

according to tooserious 26, 80, 80 gives him a price rise of $40K. Another 80 goes up $50K

MAy be the sub again tho

tbagrocks

a first rise of 35k is ok, and upwards from there (vests avoided fingers crossed)

Shiel might be the one although after today, S Mots could be due for an upgrade & how many of us can hold out for Couch?
L Sumner had a poor DT today his rise could be slow

Zorro could be the man to get on even if he is the "vest" man

disco1992

Quote from: tabs on May 13, 2012, 12:51:59 AM
according to tooserious 26, 80, 80 gives him a price rise of $40K. Another 80 goes up $50K

MAy be the sub again tho
hopefully he is sub for 1 more week then he wont rise more than 10k first time so we have 2 bites at the cherry to get him

Capper

Brisbane dont mind putting the vest on Polec now and then whjich may help. Karnezis may be another vest candidate

Football Factory

I didnt see the Brisbane vs Collingwood game ... did he only play 1 quarter .. how did he go ? Thanks in advance  :)

Gonna probably put him anyway dont really care about the price rise just yet .. i need a decent rook for downgrade

The_Captain

Yeh same here didnt see it. Would presume he played just over a quarter..?? could be wrong but?

tbagrocks

be interesting how he does go next week, I missed out on Adams hoping to get this guy and now need him to have a belter!

The_Captain

just glad all these downgrade options are starting to arise. Just hope they keep their positions in the team..

its me lads

im hoping tommy couch gets up

Holz

as the Dt talk boys said is one of the last rookies coming in that should have very good JS, i dont care if he starts slowly as long as he is firing round 12 and 13 when he is on my field.