Stantz the greatest dream teamer of all time...

Started by hawks4life, May 12, 2012, 10:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

owenbond007

DT points dont make the best footballer. For example a spud like greene can find the footy but fails to use it. I wouldnt tag him if i was coaching. I dont know how you could not lace out it to your mates chest with that many attempts but he struggles. Ablett, Swan great dters, Ablett is a great individual but his team cant win, why did cats continually win matches without him???? think about it. Swan massive engine but again racks most his possies up behind the ball. Did he tackle anybody tonight, i dont know but i could back my house on it and say he had less than 2 tackles. Did he get a tag. Doubt it. I didnt watch the game but id tag pendles whos all class before swan. Watson hands down in front in Brownlow (who gives a flower its a BS award) last year until he got injured.

RiOtChEsS

idk Stants previous vote gets in the chas but players dont just explode in vote getting after 6+years in the comp...

had this guy in 2010, flowering roller coaster of cracking big tonnes followed by 60-70's when copping the hard tag...

was looking forward to seeing how he responded to the Aselwood blanket that negates many a DT$Lu+, looks like a must have

mpollock

@tbagrocs - had JPK ... just called him Kennedy instead   :)

tbagrocks

Quote from: owenbond007 on May 13, 2012, 03:38:20 AM
DT points dont make the best footballer. For example a spud like greene can find the footy but fails to use it. I wouldnt tag him if i was coaching. I dont know how you could not lace out it to your mates chest with that many attempts but he struggles. Ablett, Swan great dters, Ablett is a great individual but his team cant win, why did cats continually win matches without him???? think about it. Swan massive engine but again racks most his possies up behind the ball. Did he tackle anybody tonight, i dont know but i could back my house on it and say he had less than 2 tackles. Did he get a tag. Doubt it. I didnt watch the game but id tag pendles whos all class before swan. Watson hands down in front in Brownlow (who gives a flower its a BS award) last year until he got injured.
Charlie's not for thugs mate! B&F if ya know what that means, oh btw! how many premierships has Wato won??? how many (BS) Brownlow medels? yeah DT doesn't rate the best players think Boyd! but to say that Swan & Ablett arn't the best in the game well.... yer on a different planet mate! their so good you can't tag them, there's no point! they'll kill ya any way, next your gonna tell me that Watson is better than Judd! get real mate

owenbond007

I cant believe JPK or kennedy is getting this must appraisel, the bookies love to build up massive outsiders. Favs never win it. Just like the majority of horse racing

disco1992

Quote from: owenbond007 on May 13, 2012, 03:50:24 AM
I cant believe JPK or kennedy is getting this must appraisel, the bookies love to build up massive outsiders. Favs never win it. Just like the majority of horse racing
exact;y why black cavier is never the favourite ;)... i see your point

tbagrocks

Quote from: disco1992 on May 13, 2012, 03:52:59 AM
ah the great mare, better than Ablett J & S, Judd, Goodes, Swan all put in a blebder!

owenbond007

i have seen many undeserving winnings of a brownlow aka cooney aka bartel, aka judd. When eagles won that premiership he wasnt even in the best 3 players in the squad. Its a award that excludes the defenders and forwards and the majority of the time the rucks. If you watched the demolition job of the eagles tonight you may have noticed that the Big Cox killed it, but as far as a 1 2  3 votes goes his not going to get any recognition, either is kerr there 2nd best player for the night and he was absolutely brilliant in what he did. Butt Judd is awesome. His good but his nothing special.

owenbond007

Quote from: disco1992 on May 13, 2012, 03:52:59 AM

lets make 5 cents to every dollar. If only we were all millionaires

owenbond007

RiOtChEsS

lol Bondy Judd is a freak considering half the time he is piggy backing taggers to the contest, he would be top 10 in the chas averaging 20 touches bcos of the attention he is getting allows guys like Murph Simmo etc to get off the chain...Marc Murphy for me said after last years count, Juddy has been poor Simmo and Robbo dont poll well, umps will remember Murphs 12-13 games polled in 2011 and no real B.O.G's like Swan al-a 2010... worth a punt imo but i am bias

mpollock

I am still surprised when people talk about the best in the game they always mention Ablett, Swan, Pendles, Judd ...

People seem to forget Franklin (to a lesser extend as he gets some recognition + his knockers), Cloke, Goodes, Cox, N.Roo (leaving last yr aside), Scarlett, Glass, Ling (tagger ... prior to retiring last year) ...

Footy is much more then onballers ...  :)

For me if I could pick any player in the competition to be in my team it would be Franklin ... guys like him come around once in a generation ... Could play anywhere ... has kicked 100 goals when everyone said that couldn't be done in the modern game ... I am a little bias however being a hawks surporter  ;D

owenbond007

Quote from: Marcz on May 13, 2012, 04:02:17 AM
lol Bondy Judd is a freak considering half the time he is piggy backing taggers to the contest, he would be top 10 in the chas averaging 20 touches bcos of the attention he is getting allows guys like Murph Simmo etc to get off the chain...Marc Murphy for me said after last years count, Juddy has been poor Simmo and Robbo dont poll well, umps will remember Murphs 12-13 games polled in 2011 and no real B.O.G's like Swan al-a 2010... worth a punt imo but i am bias

That sounds a bit gay on a saturday night  ;)

tbagrocks

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 13, 2012, 03:26:47 AM
Quote from: owenbond007 on May 13, 2012, 03:20:23 AM
I have read prob 3 lines plus the title of this thread. On Brownlow whos leading, nobody knows, its the suck d!ck competition, a joke, basically afl pin up night of BS, anyway back to the thread title. Are you fcking serious, his like well into his twentys think like 28/29 not sure, been solid but never the greatest. For him to pass swan his got about 3yrs at the top. As soon as he gets a tag his on struggle st. And as far as brownlow votes im 99% certain Jobe is beating stantz after round 7. If you had a bloke super glued to you and continously rake 30+ possesion and cleareances the way jobe does you would be considered a god. He wears a double judd tag and gets fa recognition, but is clearly the best footballer in the land.
hang on mate! are you suggesting J Watson is the best footballer in the AFL!

com'on mate this whole thread has been about this and everyone knows guys like Ablett, swan, even Buddy are better than Jobe, Jobe's a great player but not the best, get serious
got him there ;D