Stantz the greatest dream teamer of all time...

Started by hawks4life, May 12, 2012, 10:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bomberbear

Quote from: TheHanger on May 13, 2012, 11:09:28 AM
Quote from: tbagrocks on May 13, 2012, 05:01:44 AM
any ball hunter can go and win a clearance! ....

not every player can win it like Judd then find a player in space and create fwd momentum, not every player like Swan can find space so easilly that he simply finds teamates in great possition to move the ball foward, not every player like Ablett (No 1 for clearances btw) can win a ball so much at such a dominent display of helping his team find space in which to create a scoring oppertunity, these three guys are so good that with a monkey (tagger) on his back they win the ball and find open men foward more than any other player, creating scoring oppertunities. This is football at its best and Jobe simply cannot do what these guys can do

mate your kidding yourself if you still don't believe that Jobe Watson is now one of the leagues best, just look at the stats mate, Jobe had 11 clearances last night against the (albeit weakend) WCE midfield (still with SSelwood, Kerr, Cox)
his kicking is really improved and his handballs are always perfect
no matter what  you say Jobe is an elite player!

I can agree with most of the comments made (minus a few by Owen).  I most definitely agree that Jobe has entered the realm of the elite players i just think that he is just ever so slightly behind the best of the best (Swan, Judd, Ablett).  I am not saying that Jobe is no good or anything like that, he is my favourite Essendon player.  He could very well have pushed himself into that bracket by the end of the year (and earned himself a Brownlow while he's at it).  I would more than welcome it.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Bomberbear on May 13, 2012, 08:52:18 PM
Quote from: TheHanger on May 13, 2012, 11:09:28 AM
Quote from: tbagrocks on May 13, 2012, 05:01:44 AM
any ball hunter can go and win a clearance! ....

not every player can win it like Judd then find a player in space and create fwd momentum, not every player like Swan can find space so easilly that he simply finds teamates in great possition to move the ball foward, not every player like Ablett (No 1 for clearances btw) can win a ball so much at such a dominent display of helping his team find space in which to create a scoring oppertunity, these three guys are so good that with a monkey (tagger) on his back they win the ball and find open men foward more than any other player, creating scoring oppertunities. This is football at its best and Jobe simply cannot do what these guys can do

mate your kidding yourself if you still don't believe that Jobe Watson is now one of the leagues best, just look at the stats mate, Jobe had 11 clearances last night against the (albeit weakend) WCE midfield (still with SSelwood, Kerr, Cox)
his kicking is really improved and his handballs are always perfect
no matter what  you say Jobe is an elite player!

I can agree with most of the comments made (minus a few by Owen).  I most definitely agree that Jobe has entered the realm of the elite players i just think that he is just ever so slightly behind the best of the best (Swan, Judd, Ablett).  I am not saying that Jobe is no good or anything like that, he is my favourite Essendon player.  He could very well have pushed himself into that bracket by the end of the year (and earned himself a Brownlow while he's at it).  I would more than welcome it.
haha pretty much the point I was trying to make all night