How does scoring work when your CAPTAIN is -1.... why does it double to -2? lol

Started by kampf, May 12, 2012, 08:29:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kampf

All,

Anyone notice last night, Q1. Buddy Franklin sitting at -1 points yet selected him as captained and it showed up as -2.... is this the way Supercoach is meant to work? lol

jabroni

upthemaidens

Quote from: kampf on May 12, 2012, 08:29:30 PM
All,

Anyone notice last night, Q1. Buddy Franklin sitting at -1 points yet selected him as captained and it showed up as -2.... is this the way Supercoach is meant to work? lol
captain gets double.. grab a calculator and go -1x2 and see what u get

mdon11

S_Coach99

kampf

It's not about the basic Math behind it... it's whether the scoring systems intention was to have dbl -ve applying when picked as a Captain.

Jabroni - yes that's exactly what I am... somehow it managed to get me top 100 in SC/DT last year + sitting top 1k in SC/DT this year :) DERRrrrrrrpp ftw.

upthemaidens

Quote from: kampf on May 14, 2012, 03:48:44 PM
It's not about the basic Math behind it... it's whether the scoring systems intention was to have dbl -ve applying when picked as a Captain.

Jabroni - yes that's exactly what I am... somehow it managed to get me top 100 in SC/DT last year + sitting top 1k in SC/DT this year :) DERRrrrrrrpp ftw.
i guess the question is; what did you think would happen if a capt. got a negative score?

jabroni

haha i just really wanted to use that picture  :D

but yes the score would have to be doubled whether positive or negative - its been that way from since i started playing

kampf

The double -ve wouldn't apply. Or halve the -ve score, thus giving some adv for still picking the person in question as Captain.

bomberboy0618

Zig n Zag

If my captain got 0.... and my vice captain got 0...
Would I get 100 points? Coz there's two 0's in 100.. or maybe even 900?

That logic is why I got top 2 in SC/DT last year and right now I'm top -1 in both SC/DT overall, so if I choose a good captain, will I be -2?