Ivan Mophead Maric

Started by hawks4life, May 12, 2012, 06:32:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hawks4life

This guy has been killing it..on 64 with plenty of minutes before half time......if Giles and S Jacobs wasn't doing so well id trade for him...anyone know when....Redden or Stephenson will get a game....Round 13 bye....so might get him Round 14 onwards....choices...

tbagrocks

its Ivan Mullet Maric ;) yep proving his doubters wrong

ShaynoB

Yep he's doing very well! Just one of those players u wish u started at the start of the season!!!

Spite

Imagine starting with Hmac, Maric and Giles... wow that would be awesome.

Thunderstruck

Quote from: hawks4life on May 12, 2012, 06:32:57 PM

This guy has been killing it..on 64 with plenty of minutes before half time......if Giles and S Jacobs wasn't doing so well id trade for him...anyone know when....Redden or Stephenson will get a game....Round 13 bye....so might get him Round 14 onwards....choices...

Both the rookie rucks are out in the wilderness... I and many other port supporters have asked why redden isn't playing and no one will answer it at the club... I have Maric and am loving it and might look at having him pair with Sandi and Giles as the backup...just gonna wait and see

me

he's my pick of the year - started with him and he's really repaying the faith now - a keeper for sure!

Thunderstruck

68 for the half  ;) lets see what his final score turns out to be  :P

Cicjose

he is the only good ruckman at the club so yeah of course he is going to do well

Graham and Derrickx won't get a look in this year unless Maric is tired then Derrickx will be ahead of Graham i hope

Doyle

Can people stop posting in-game threads? It's a curse ::)

T Dog

had him and Giles from the start...very very happy ;D