ELLIS IS THE FUUCKING SUB

Started by essendon2, May 12, 2012, 05:01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chopps

not fielded but this has put a bit of a dent on what to do for the byes was hoping he could keep that be down for a bit longer.

hawks4life

lucky for me his a bench warmer....brought birchall back for him....was happy with Birchall's performance....

dmagnus

If your still fielding Ellis you're not a contender

Spite

Quote from: dmagnus on May 12, 2012, 07:00:50 PM
If your still fielding Ellis you're not a contender

What if you have an all premium mid and forward line and have more rookie backs?

BlackMamba

Trade him for Heppell because I didn't wanna deal with selection headache of Morris and Ellis. Morris is still on the bench so make me some $$$ son!

dmagnus

With the mid price backs available and bugg he should be second last or last

PowerBug

I traded Ellis to Heppell this week 8) Loving life. My team is actually doing okay this week. :O

Spite

Quote from: dmagnus on May 12, 2012, 07:07:43 PM
With the mid price backs available and bugg he should be second last or last

Based on what mate? Number 5 overall and number 8 are starting him on the field. I know of plenty of teams that have decided to upgrade mid and forwards instead of the more stable backline this season. I am even starting morris this week as I traded ellis to smedts this round.

If I hadn't of dropped from 1440th to 8.6k recently, I would say I was proof, but believe me, ellis scoring 72 last week did not mess up my score anyway whatsoever.

Doyle

Still not activated at Q3, that's gotta hurt

Justin Bieber

Damn Wish I put Morris as Emg.

Will do so now on. Will always play. Never be the sub.

BlackMamba

m0nty from live blog:

An interchange infringement from the centre bounce by Ellis gifts Seaby a set shot from the hotspot. Seaby shanks... but it's straight!

When it couldn't get any worst lol.

Windigo

Ellis for the chop next week, purely for $$$.

daz77

Justin Bieber

Now he hasn't made enough money.

4 isn't going to cut it.  >:( >:(

daz77

77 and 74 sitting on the bench and a 4 on field  :'(