Main Menu

My man Walker Captain

Started by tbagrocks, May 12, 2012, 03:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

maybe someone will finally teach him how to tackle properly this year...

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Ziplock on January 22, 2013, 05:12:41 AM
maybe someone will finally teach him how to tackle properly this year...

Or just tell him to go back to his old ways and not tackle at all :P

tbagrocks

<<<<<<<<<< I know you're from Broken Hill but com'on Tex have ya looked in the mirror buddy?

Lucky for him he can play :P

tbagrocks

The great man himself serves one up to Tomic, Btw I don't think they allow ferarri's in Broken Hill :o

Tex Walker‏@texwalker13

Bernard Tomic you are true blue flog, no wonder why people can't stand you!! #speedingagain #Ferrari #flog

Ziplock

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 29, 2013, 10:56:17 PM
The great man himself serves one up to Tomic, Btw I don't think they allow ferarri's in Broken Hill :o

Tex Walker‏@texwalker13

Bernard Tomic you are true blue flog, no wonder why people can't stand you!! #speedingagain #Ferrari #flog

haha. I'm with taylor on this one.

the kid just strikes me as a complete prick- he thinks he's king shower, but he's barely in the top 100 male tennis players atm. He trash talks federer and then gets beaten in straight sets, he's a little tosser. His constant speeding just highlights that... he thinks he's the best and is above everyone else, when really he's a mediocre little twat.

CrowsFan

Don't know how you can say 43 is barely in the top 100. Was also ranked as high as 27 last year as a 19 year old, which is very impressive. Will be a great player, but he is a douche.

Ziplock

for some reason I thought he was ranked in the 70s :S

My Chumps

Quote from: Ziplock on January 29, 2013, 11:58:55 PM
for some reason I thought he was ranked in the 70s :S
Was at the end of 2012 I think, but did well this summer in Aus.

tbagrocks

5AA sports show talking about the Great Man this morning, will he bang or bust with the best defender and expectation

Rucci just said "I recon he kicks 80 goals this year"  ;)

Hagebear

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 02, 2013, 11:04:24 AM
5AA sports show talking about the Great Man this morning, will he bang or bust with the best defender and expectation

If Tex kicks 80+ we will win the flag!!

Toga

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 02, 2013, 11:04:24 AM

Rucci is the showertest flowerwit in all of adelaide, never gonna take anything he says seriously ::)

I'm still undecided whether he will be able to deal with being the sole target up forwards - i THINK he will do ok this year but still not sold enough to get him in my DT :-X

McRooster

Harry Taylor OWNED Taylor Walker today, the Crows were exposed today with respect to their single focal target forward. Steven Rowe called today 'that second qtr was the worst the crows have played under Sando' and 'Taylor Walker has had his worst game for the club on record'  >:(

maddog

I now have doubts on Tex without Tippet, inregards, to other teams working out how to shut him down. And before everyone say's, at least he'll take two players out the contest, i think any GOOD defender worth his salt, can do it on his own, unless of course Tex has a blinder (which makes him nearly unstopable ). Just not as sold on him as i was fantasy wise

tbagrocks

Pre-season Round 2

James Seller :o who?  5 goals 1
Aaron Cornelius  :o Who? ???  5 goals 4 ???
Taylor Walker 2 points

Just say'n ;)

maddog

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 03, 2013, 07:46:14 PM
Pre-season Round 2

James Seller :o who?  5 goals 1
Aaron Cornelius  :o Who? ???  5 goals 4 ???
Taylor Walker 2 points

Just say'n ;)

Sorry mate, should of realised, who does ok in Nab = no good, who does showere = good. I'll start changing my team, my bad