Main Menu

My man Walker Captain

Started by tbagrocks, May 12, 2012, 03:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toga

Cale Hooker is in career best form though, I like Tex for a few goals but don't think he'll kick more than three or so

FactHunt

Im hoping none.
Im thinking 5+.
Id be happy with somewhere in between... preferably closer to the none :P

tbagrocks

Gee wizz wowee, Tex is struggling for confidence :'(  due for a change?

Lucky for him he plays the poor GWS, hopefully with the plethora of inside 50 entries the great man can bag a haul :)

He'll boot 5

Capper

or will he be rested??

#Mindgames
#Banterthebag

GoLions

He's certainly no GUNston, will be lucky to kick 2 goals.

tbagrocks

Quote from: GoLions16 on July 03, 2014, 02:03:16 AM
Yes how true, much much a better man, kick, footballer and all round person than the SPUDgun :)

GoLions

Quote from: tbagrocks on July 03, 2014, 05:33:29 PM
Quote from: GoLions16 on July 03, 2014, 02:03:16 AM
Yes how true, much much a better man, kick, footballer and all round person than the SPUDgun :)
So you agree he's unlikely to kick 2 goals at most then?

tbagrocks

Haven't seen the Great man play before GL? :o Ok so he's a little low on confidence but, I can tell you ....

Watching him live, he's up, about and in the faces of the defenders, he even grabbed Pendlebury by the shirt and unsettled him a month ago ;)

Wether it's dinging goals, voicing his ideas and inspiration at team mates or throwing about the opponent like dolls, Tex is in the game :)  What a selfless man, what a hero!

ubeaut

He may be all those things T-Bags but he hasn't been good for SC. Glad I chose Buddy over him.

tbagrocks

Quote from: ubeaut on July 04, 2014, 02:31:32 PM
He may be all those things T-Bags but he hasn't been good for SC. Glad I chose Buddy over him.
Yes true, but I say CD are just cheating a little. Anyway, I have both :P  He'll come good

Vinny

So Gunston kicked 5. Nice one TBag.. :P

CrowsFan

tbagrocks

Quote from: Vinny on July 05, 2014, 05:14:55 AM
So Gunston kicked 5. Nice one TBag.. :P
he can kick 20 for all I care, still a little toss, flog, tool of a hack of a man

CrowsFan

tbag you call him all those names because he chose to leave Adelaide and go back home to Victoria saying he is a "mummies boy" among other things, yet you expect every player originally from SA to come back to Adelaide saying that's where they're from. It's basically the definition of hypocrisy.

Vinny

Quote from: Honey Badger on July 05, 2014, 04:31:38 PM
tbag you call him all those names because he chose to leave Adelaide and go back home to Victoria saying he is a "mummies boy" among other things, yet you expect every player originally from SA to come back to Adelaide saying that's where they're from. It's basically the definition of hypocrisy.
This.

Sounds like you are just butthurt he left and Tex is not living up to the hype. 8 minutes into the final term, Tex is goaless.