Main Menu

My man Walker Captain

Started by tbagrocks, May 12, 2012, 03:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barra13

I'm sure Melbourne will also have another crack at Dangerfield this season, they also have some cash up their sleeve.

Kellogscrunchynut

The way he's going he might be able to break the record for highest earnings for an AFL player.

Vinny

I'll be happy with one of Danger, Shiel or Treloar.

tbagrocks

If Dangerman doesn't want to win Premierships and he'd rather a little bit more money, he can flower off :)

If he signs then good luck to him and my perspective on the sort of bloke I think he is may change ........

Barra13

So you are saying Adelaide is close to winning a premiership?

tbagrocks

Quote from: Barra13 on January 16, 2015, 06:21:21 PM
So you are saying Adelaide is close to winning a premiership?
Close, far, doesn't matter! Premierships will be won at Adelaide during Dangerfield's career ;)

JBs-Hawks

Bill Manspeaker

tbagrocks

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on January 16, 2015, 06:49:05 PM
Highly doubt it.
Nobody gives a flower about Hawthorn anyway, even if free agency has allowed you to cheat longer than you should've

Anyone who accepts Jack the flog Gunston into their organization, clearly knows they are just a flowerhead! nobody likes a flowerhead, we as Aussies disapprove of such floggish behaviour!

T Dog

Quote from: tbagrocks on January 16, 2015, 07:20:21 PM
Highly doubt it.
Nobody gives a flower about Hawthorn anyway, even if free agency has allowed you to cheat longer than you should've

Anyone who accepts Jack the flog Gunston into their organization, clearly knows they are just a flowerhead! nobody likes a flowerhead, we as Aussies disapprove of such floggish behaviour!

How are you going TB?  Set to fire up tonight?  ;)

kilbluff1985

Nige

Highly doubt it.

I believe the mighty establishment known as the Adelaide Crows were the first to accept Mr Gunston into their organisation when they drafted him.  :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: Nige on January 16, 2015, 08:11:43 PM
Highly doubt it.

I believe the mighty establishment known as the Adelaide Crows were the first to accept Mr Gunston into their organisation when they drafted him.  :P
:o

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Nige on January 16, 2015, 08:11:43 PM
Highly doubt it.

Well said Nige ;)

And how is playing by the rules of the AFL cheating? I believe the Crows were the ones that were done for cheating in recent years not Hawthorn

tbagrocks

I still choose to call them cheats :P  take the best defenders from the bottom clubs every year! Yeah that's real fair, but suppose that is Dumbetriou's fault!

But the hawks are choosing to rort the system! Probably why Sydney got reprimanded! They wouldn't dare do anything to stop a darling Victorian club though ::)