Main Menu

My man Walker Captain

Started by tbagrocks, May 12, 2012, 03:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

Seems like some people think Taylor Walker wouldn't get a game at Hawthorn, vote on your thoughts! :)

Here's an idea!

MEMO: Hey Clarko, you can play Tex in your team, will you leave him out of the 22?

What you think Clarko would say?

GoLions

Well they already have GUNston (better than Tex), Roughy, their resting ruck whoever he may be, and smaller forwards in Breust, Rioli (when not injured), and Puopolo

Don't see why they'd need Tex at all

tbagrocks

SpudGun better than Tex ::)  please ......   Even John Butcher would kick goals at Hawthorn if given the chance :P

Age 22 Averages
SpudGun 16 Disposals, 6.6 Marks, 2.7 Goals, 92 SC points

Taylor 14 Disposals, 6.7 Marks, 3.3 Goals, 100 SC points

Career
SpudGun, 71 games, 145 Goals

Taylor 78 games, 177 goals

tor01doc

Dear Tex,

I would like to offer you a bit of an apology after your good effort today.

On balance however, I think you still owe a bit.

Keep going.

Love from Doc

Jay

Tex was very good today I thought! :D

tbagrocks

The Great man did some important stuff early on, really helping the team, he kept running and ended up with a lovely "Tex style" goal and a run into an open goal for two match deciding goals late

Way to go kid, great effort that made me smile :D

tbagrocks

Well what a game the Great man played last week and the fact he kept running all day and found himself running into an open goal for a crucial fourth Quarter goal ;D

Yes the Great man is back, almost. Everything bar the consistent mark, kick, goal he was just so good at! The rest of his game is there, the footy nous practically got Adelaide over the line against the Woods last week ;D

So a home game at the great Oval again and against a poor Weagles outfit. Is Tex ready for another fivefa?

tbagrocks

Oh boy, well, as the stats showed a week ago back in 012 Tex had more marks per game than that .... well the Hawthorn spud at the same age. He is no where near that level of marking the ball atm but most of his game if looking really good. Really good ;D

Will he hit full flight before the crows season is gone? Well, it's a toughy on the road this week. A Real danger game at the Gabba. Tex to fire up and kick 4

tbagrocks

He returns alright

HE'S BACK

8)

Mailman the 2nd

lol in a 105 point win you'd hope that he'd kick at least 3 goals

Jay

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on August 10, 2014, 04:16:33 PM
lol in a 105 point win you'd hope that he'd kick at least 3 goals
The point is, he's looked great over the last month. TEX IS BACK :D

kilbluff1985

I could have kicked 6 goals in that game

tbagrocks

As he J man said, has looked better each week and it's not the goals that makes him great, all the other stuff, watch him, he's a freak

Ringo

He is looking good but bear in mind he only had a teenage defender on him so his bigger body was always going to win out.

tbagrocks

Had big Merritt on him there the second half :P  with big Rance this week, good luck Rancy

Wowee boy oh boy, just what will he do to Richmond this week? :o  could be a bit of rain around though Sat night

One thing for sure, those who do have him in their fantasy teams are winning now ;D