Main Menu

My man Walker Captain

Started by tbagrocks, May 12, 2012, 03:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

2 against the Suns and JPOD will kick more goals

Mailman the 2nd

Looks like Tippett has some competition after all ;)

Nige

Tex looked amazing today.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Mailman the 2nd on June 01, 2014, 03:44:51 PM
After all? ???  Skurt should be afraid, very afraid :)

Capper

Quote from: tbagrocks on June 02, 2014, 05:08:40 PM
of what??

tbagrocks

Mailman the 2nd

Quote from: tbagrocks on June 02, 2014, 05:08:40 PM

I was afraid that Tippett would win by a country mile after When Walker was 1.5, good to see he's put his kicking boots on  ;)

tbagrocks

Ok so, it's that time of week where we begin to move on from last weeks heroics and beging to wonder on this weeks magic from the Great man, this week we travel to Perth to take on a floundering and vulnerable Dockers

Just how do you think the Great Man will fair against the Pre-season title favourites (Favourites only to take pressure off the Vics, Port anyone? :P )

Im thinking another 4-5, 4 if I have to choose at this stage, expect another 7+ marks though :)

FactHunt

If Walker kicks 5, I reckon the Crows win... (But I reckon the Crows won't win).

tbagrocks

OH CRAP ON A STICK :-[

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2014-06-06/walker-likely-for-rest

"HE WILL play against Fremantle on Sunday, but Adelaide coach Brenton Sanderson says superstar forward Taylor Walker might need a rest in the coming weeks"

Capper

Just stick him up forward for the crows, he can rest in the forward line as the ball wont come anywhere near him in the next few games.

He will be needed in the showdown for sure

tbagrocks

Right so, we had a stinker and clearly sore from five weeks of footy and then the two Freo backmen ruled out foir a few weeks after Tex plays em sheesh ::)

Anywho, provided he actually plays and we all hope he does, although we know Scotty Thompson is lucky to be lining up on the Great man :P  just have the feeling at home and on our new centrepiece that is the Adelaide Oval, Tex is set for a night out!!

Thinking four or five this week in a tight contest ;D

Noz

We all know Tristian Walker is the greatest TW of all time.

Big Mac

Quote from: Noz on June 11, 2014, 08:30:53 PM
We all know Tristian Walker is the greatest TW of all time.

Just watched his specky - not bad

tbagrocks

Right so, a mentally strung Essendon and a game under the roof, spells good news for the Great man right?

In a game the rollercoaster Crows simply have to win, back to back wins for the first time in months against the team right above us in ninth spot!

Tex to fire up at the Docklands and boot a career high 7 on a fragile Bombers ;D