Main Menu

My man Walker Captain

Started by tbagrocks, May 12, 2012, 03:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

Quote from: Hagebear on May 14, 2014, 09:56:16 PM
Tex will kick 4! Crows win by 13 points.
Only 8pts off Simon Baker, Crows won by 21 pts and Tex did kick 4 (albeit behinds)

I backed Tex for 7+ marks and 3+ goals, despite missing out on the punt I still walked out of the ground a winner 😎

Capper

Quote from: tabs on May 14, 2014, 06:43:27 PM
Better be worth the hype
Definitely worth the hype, that crowd was amazing

tbagrocks

Well, he almost did and he didn't look to be lacking in much confidence, except a couple of marking contests. One where against two he went for a chest mark instead of reaching with hands out but is to be expected when he starts leaping at the ball?

So, my thinking is he'll kick around 2-4 this week, slowly building back to that great level, all the while roaming and marking, gathering disposals and using that elite leg to move the crows forward ;D

How many do you think he will kick this week? Vote away

Vinny

Under 2 hopefully for Carlton's sake.

FactHunt

voted 5+ tbag...
reckon he's solid this week against that rabble :)
(sorry Carlton fans, I really do know what it's like to be on the shower end of the stick). (really).

nrich102

Walker will kick 3 at the least. Wouldn't be surprised if 5+

Capper

will have a night out, hopefully he can kick straight for sparkles

SydneyRox

at least three, hope the crows murder the blues

Toga

Yeah tipping a big week for him! Destroy them Blues >:D

tbagrocks

Ok so it's Great man v Great man, Tex v Ablett and what a battle ;D

Well, our great man just looks nervous and still waiting for the dominant explosion that is inevitable once he regains confidence

Im still thinking he can get 3, but Stevie May looks a beauty back there for the Suns, top contest Im looking forward to :D

Mailman the 2nd

Steven May is certainly his toughest opponent this season so far.

Hopefully he can kick a few to get close to Tippett ;)

TomK

Looked very fumbly on the weekend. Hopefully will get better every game. I will tip 2-3 goals.

My Chumps

I reckon he'll bounce back with 3 this weekend and have most wanting to get him into their sides.

McRooster

He will kick more than the entire Gold Coast team!

Mailman the 2nd

I think its more likely that Ablett will kick more than the entire Adelaide team  :-X