Main Menu

My man Walker Captain

Started by tbagrocks, May 12, 2012, 03:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McRooster

Quote from: Ziplock on March 23, 2013, 12:11:43 AM
haha, him and danger can't take any reasonable attention.
Yet you seem to thrive on it Zippy. Maybe you should step into Dean Bailey's role for a bit and show them how to do it right.

Seriously, we were out coached. The match up of Rutten v Watson early by Hird took too long for Sando to react. We were also ignorant of and under prepared for the new below the knees rule. The coaching staff must take blame for that because we kept making the same mistake, simply because that is how we have been playing and training, no adaptability in the game plan to synchronise to the new playing conditions.Nothing was proactive, everything was reactive.

Toga

Well said Roost, think you hit the nail on the head :)

You showed glimpses of last years brilliance but were outclassed in a few areas: Hurley looked great tonight, as did Essendon's midfield... Think Sauce is the kind of ruckman that might struggle a bit with the new rule as well given he isn't as agile as others - Ryder looked to be outplaying him a lot (although the stats might say otherwise)

Nothing a solid fortnight of training can't change though, reckon you'll come out a bit better prepared next round and ready to go!

tbagrocks

Team wasn't ready, Tex threatened to steal it late but nothing happening from the crows

Still the 22 of March, always going to happen ;)

Ziplock

*sigh*

no, tex junked it up when the game was pretty much over.

the commentators were going nuts, but it was pretty clear that essendon had won for a while... those were consolation goals at best.

tbagrocks

Hmmm well

With 6 minutes left it was 18 points so..., is that game over? :o

owenbond007

Quote from: maddog on March 03, 2013, 06:55:52 PM
I now have doubts on Tex without Tippet, inregards, to other teams working out how to shut him down. And before everyone say's, at least he'll take two players out the contest, i think any GOOD defender worth his salt, can do it on his own, unless of course Tex has a blinder (which makes him nearly unstopable ). Just not as sold on him as i was fantasy wise

H.Taylor ripped him in a new one in NAB in a one on one fair dinkim battle. Crows have got nothing.

Noz

The Crows starting of the year embarrassing South Australia. My prediction of Adelaide bottom 4 will come true.

Ziplock

Quote from: tbagrocks on March 23, 2013, 02:04:40 AM
Hmmm well

With 6 minutes left it was 18 points so..., is that game over? :o
yeah, pretty much?

it's not easy to score more than 3 goals in 6 minutes, when you've been getting out played all game (barring the first 10 minutes of the first quarter, flower essendon had a shocking start).

tbagrocks

Tex you and I are so alike ;D taking the piss out of the big dogs!

Tex Walker‏@texwalker1356m
is this where ya get ya face job done Sammy @AFLFootyShow? Not cheap is it.. #cantsmile #greatjobthough

Taylor on what Sam looks like after surgery!

tbagrocks

So the game that almost cost us a home final, like it mattered :P The late round trip to Brisbane ended badly for a team playing well!

But can the mighty crows respond with a bag from the Great One?

How many goals will the Great Man kick this week in Brisbane?

Jay

Ziplock

tbagrocks

It's here, the big one, the SHOWDOWN!

Tex still just warming up but kicked a belter on the left last week, still finding tough but, an early goal could bring the man out!

So, how many will the Great Man kick against the enemy? 5 says tbag

Justin Bieber

Minimum of 4. After his dismal performance last week, he will bounce back with a bang.

Ziplock