Main Menu

My man Walker Captain

Started by tbagrocks, May 12, 2012, 03:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

this guy is amazing, he'll win the colman and win a few to!

In his first year ar 18yrs he kicked 56 goals in 11 senior games for Norwood

now he's leading the AFL in Rd 7 8) its not half time against Geelong and he has 3

Cicjose

Walker and Tippett are a great combo

tbagrocks

so my man has been crusified and outed, ok so who comes in? probable Tommy Lynch, like this guy!

CrowsFan

Your asking who comes in after the teams have already been published and Lynch has been named as the replacement? ???

tbagrocks

Quote from: CrowsFan on May 19, 2012, 12:53:08 AM
Your asking who comes in after the teams have already been published and Lynch has been named as the replacement? ???
yep, sunday game, did not know this

mabye I should have checked before posting, but I didn't think final teams would have been out friday night for a sunday game!

Ringo

Final Sunday teams are usually announced by 6:00pm on Friday Night.  This allows us to make any late adjustments to teams if required. Still does not guarantee no late changes though.

tbagrocks

we don't even need my man to beat you vics? haha go you crows

tbagrocks

my man is still suspended but.... his replacment JJ (Jenkins) has looked fantastic

so with my man Walker, JJ & Tippett up there with Callinan, superstar Petrenco, underrated Wright & the Porpoise! + Tom Lynch, Douglas & Knights hasn't even played

then there's Corey McKernen who will develop with age and...
Lewis Johnston from Sydney kicked 5 last week for North Adelaide (stars every week)

how good does this foward line look?

McRooster

We missed Walker tonight  :'(

roo boys!

Especially with Collingwood's defence in its depleted state! Tex coulda kicked a bag...

Cruiseon

Bad luck fellas but must say was very happy with the win.

Probably a good loss for you guys to have & avoid getting too far ahead of yourselves. Sanderson is smart & I'm sure will refer to it often.

See you in September.

tbagrocks

yep mabye it had to happen, Tex back this week ;D

DG

Quote from: Cruiseon on May 27, 2012, 10:58:15 PM

Probably a good loss for you guys to have & avoid getting too far ahead of yourselves. Sanderson is smart & I'm sure will refer to it often.

See you in September.

it was a very good win by you guys, wanted the footy a lot more, and were a lot better at everything that we have been trying to do all year. I agree it is a good loss in regards to now knowing what is required to compete with the best, but have a fair way to go to make up the ground. That last quarter was just another step above, especially given the injuries etc. Very well done

tbagrocks

Quote from: DG on May 28, 2012, 11:31:46 AM
Quote from: Cruiseon on May 27, 2012, 10:58:15 PM

See you in September.

it was a very good win by you guys, wanted the footy a lot more, and were a lot better at everything that we have been trying to do all year. I agree it is a good loss in regards to now knowing what is required to compete with the best, but have a fair way to go to make up the ground. That last quarter was just another step above, especially given the injuries etc. Very well done
+1

tbagrocks

my man will be angree today, fired up!! hope not so much he gets reported again :P

so how many goals will he kick?