jenkins

Started by The_Captain, May 12, 2012, 02:00:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Captain

Anyone going to be watching his game closely? Hopefully he does well and keep mckernan out. Then we have a ruck downgrade option..

The_Captain

hmm, wonder why people view threads then ignore them..

Football Factory

Yeah hope he does well .. his bye isnt really helpfull tho

The_Captain

wow. didnt even think of that ha.. stupid by me ha. unless downgrade for Giles if you dont plan on keeping him. Ruck stocks are pretty slim this year

Football Factory

Quote from: noto07 on May 12, 2012, 02:10:09 PM
wow. didnt even think of that ha.. stupid by me ha. unless downgrade for Giles if you dont plan on keeping him. Ruck stocks are pretty slim this year
I like having a good ruck backup and theres not much in the F/R stocks .. so i think ill keep Gile'o for the season

The_Captain

good call! i may need to get rid of him for the upgrades in other positions. I hope not but..

tbagrocks

he's going to have to play well for s few weeks to even keep his spot

tbagrocks

28 point 1st quarter wow, havn't traded him yet JS might be an issue but some big marks so far

BGK

Quote from: noto07 on May 12, 2012, 02:06:18 PM

People don't reply because they have nothing to say. What would you like us to say? Yes.

His bye couldn't be any worse.

tbagrocks

he's no good for byes but what about Giles rests, or Sandi's 2 weeks out!

could be pretty hany then seing the other two flowers cant get a game

Capper

Giles struggle the first quarter and has finally got some points this quarter. May downgrade redden for Jenkins if he keeps his spot

BGK

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 12, 2012, 03:24:18 PM
he's no good for byes but what about Giles rests, or Sandi's 2 weeks out!

could be pretty hany then seing the other two flowers cant get a game

I'll give you that. I may downgrade Redden to him if he goes alright over the next few weeks.

Problems

He doesn't have great JS, it'll only take 1 bad game and he'll be out for McKernan or Lynch

tbagrocks

Quote from: Problems on May 12, 2012, 03:47:59 PM
He doesn't have great JS, it'll only take 1 bad game and he'll be out for McKernan or Lynch
could be right but I hardly think Sando is like that, he'll give him every chane, espessially if he plays like this every week

The_Captain

Quote from: BGK on May 12, 2012, 03:01:50 PM
Quote from: noto07 on May 12, 2012, 02:06:18 PM

People don't reply because they have nothing to say. What would you like us to say? Yes.

His bye couldn't be any worse.
Yeh... but they obviosuly go into the thread because they are interested in the topic.. So if they are then they have an opinion on the topic so you think they would give it. Isnt that what this site is about? Discussing things, not just leeching of people ideas like some people on this site do..