Horse!!!

Started by The_Captain, May 12, 2012, 01:36:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

boschie12

think alot of people said it would have been between toy and dixon !!! for the sub!!!

The_Captain

i wouldnt of thought dixon cos of his kpp status. Hes too valuable for them imo

Football Factory

Quote from: noto07 on May 12, 2012, 02:03:32 PM
I was one of those  :-[     .. i just looked at the bench and picked the worst player   :-X

The_Captain

haha fair enough! never know with some clubs i suppose these days! everyone has their own opinion on what will benefit them i guess! ha

Justin Bieber

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on May 12, 2012, 02:06:21 PM
Quote from: noto07 on May 12, 2012, 02:03:32 PM
I was one of those  :-[     .. i just looked at the bench and picked the worst player   :-X

Dixon and horsely started on field  :-X

hawks4life

the horse is a tackiling machine....glad i started him...he reminds me of a beams....but 370K cheaper...have both in my team...should crack the 100 again.....

tbagrocks

anyone not get him?? own up lol

Capper

Will GAJ get the red vest??? GC are up and if they increase their lead surely he will be rested??

Capper

Quote from: tabs on May 12, 2012, 04:13:35 PM
Will GAJ get the red vest??? GC are up and if they increase their lead surely he will be rested??
no it just went to swallow

hawks4life

this guy is a gun....my mid 6 spot has been permanently taken thank u dream team gods....

Windigo

Coniglio, how glad I kept you.  8)

tbagrocks

Quote from: hawks4life on May 12, 2012, 04:28:49 PM

this guy is a gun....my mid 6 spot has been permanently taken thank u dream team gods....
got a mate didn't want him! wanted to keep J Polek??? oh well some people can't be helped

Windigo

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 12, 2012, 04:52:04 PM

got a mate didn't want him! wanted to keep J Polek??? oh well some people can't be helped

Haha, that's a whoopsie.  ::)

TMurphBROWNLOW

Coniglio and Horsely definite M5 and M6 every week! Shiel and McDonald can just rack it in on the bench! ::)

hawks4life

Quote from: Windigo on May 12, 2012, 04:54:21 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on May 12, 2012, 04:52:04 PM

Haha, that's a whoopsie.  ::)

Your mate still can have him ...for 92K more lol....with a struggling suns..he is one of the only few bright sparks...reckon he will have a few more games...to fatten up....$350K-$450K is my target for him....