51 (61.4%)
Never had him
2 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 4

The_Captain

Football Factory

Quote from: Nieso FC on May 12, 2012, 12:51:42 PM
Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on May 12, 2012, 12:43:48 PM
I saved 2 trades not getting rid of him .. thats the way i see it and it hasnt really affected my team too much .. who cares if he drops 50k pretty much everyone will at some stage

Because you would have upgraded a cow to get another mid keeper trading GAJ sideways and then getting GAJ back in is only 1 trade.

eg.

Trade GAJ to Murphy
then
Trade Old Mc to GAJ

versus
Keep GAJ
Trade Old Mac to Murphy

1 trade
Yeah true .. but it makes me feel better saying 2  8)

Spuds11

I traded based on the information i had that he was going to be out for 4 weeks yes I lost a good player but replaced him with 2 equally good players and will take things slow and get him back later

Windigo

I traded him out, bit angry his back so early.

But it enabled me to get Kade, Pav & Heppell in. So it's not all bad, get him after the bye/whenever I can.  ;)

BlackMamba

I got him for Beams last week so at least my fwds are basically completed. Look to get Gaz back in hopefully next week.

The_Captain

yeh fair enough windy, as long as it burns only one trade and you have plenty. I had to keep him cos i have had way too many injuries.

felsty

Quote from: Plastic Boy on May 12, 2012, 12:16:01 PM
Traded Ablett for O'keefe and Zaharakis, giving me DPP link and cash left over.

$640k in the bank and ready to bring in Mitchell and Swan this week for 2 GWS rookies, no regretting it one bit.

Ablett is a gun no doubt and a must have at some stage, but sometimes circumstances force you to trade in order to be competitive for the car and thats the way the cookie crumbles....

did the exact same thing but with beams and pavlich. not a total waste as i was able to create an mpp then trade kennedy for horsley this round, plus i have the money to get him back! its worked well :)

tbagrocks

traded him & with that cash got Swan the next week, bring him back very soon, not at all worried about trades like the rest of you, i'll work to build the best squad I can, don't care about trades at all :P :o

tbagrocks

he might nudge 150 today, who said he would play fwd, well no chance of his price dropping

Capper

I kept him but am plsying against someone with him as captain. Could be a close one

Windigo

Will get around 110 today. Fair return, it would have broke my heart if he scored big.  :'(

....On 92, 5 minutes in the last QTR....

hawks4life

I traded him but will be happy to get him back when he hits 510....looks tired out there.....my forwards are complete...and have a team to ride out the byes...so ill wait until after byes..to purchase him at 500-510.....for horsely and d smith

Windigo

Quote from: hawks4life on May 12, 2012, 04:53:56 PM

I traded him but will be happy to get him back when he hits 510....looks tired out there.....my forwards are complete...and have a team to ride out the byes...so ill wait until after byes..to purchase him at 500-510.....for horsely and d smith

+1. Will be good for the run.

TheHanger

B/E is like 175, as long as Swan out performs hiim I am happy :) !

Rommas

Traded Ablett out for Swan last week, I died a lot inside in the first half when he kept getting the ball and virtually didn't even see it in the second half, and with a breakeven of 184 or thereabouts next week he will be a nice tasty price to pick back up again soon, I'm a happy Ablett trader :)