2 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Chopps

i am a happy ablett trade still wait till next week and i ll tell you then

Justin Bieber

Going to be good value in the up coming weeks ;D

Thunderstruck

Quote from: TheHanger on May 12, 2012, 05:34:11 PM
B/E is like 175, as long as Swan out performs hiim I am happy :) !

Same here  :) I think its gonna take him at least another match or 2 before he hits his guns again...

hawks4life

Ablett Traders 1
Non-Ablett Traders 0

Was always going to happen...he did well coming back earlier...but was always gonna struggle...nice upgrade in the following weeks though.....don't wanna burn nemore trades so ill wait til after byes hopefully my cash cows have fattened up.....hopefully he can some form back...

Chopps

Quote from: hawks4life on May 12, 2012, 05:54:02 PM

Ablett Traders 1
Non-Ablett Traders 0

Was always going to happen...he did well coming back earlier...but was always gonna struggle...nice upgrade in the following weeks though.....don't wanna burn nemore trades so ill wait til after byes hopefully my cash cows have fattened up.....hopefully he can some form back...

i wouldnt say 106 is struggling, but not ablett standard of 120 + i would say non ablett traders arent that worse off, i am an ablett trader and i will wait till after this round to tell you if it paid off for me

ShaynoB

Quote from: hawks4life on May 12, 2012, 05:54:02 PM

Ablett Traders 1
Non-Ablett Traders 0

Ur joking right? If not ur a tool... If u expected him to come back scoring 150+ then ur on something. Nothing wrong with 106.

dmagnus

Guys that traded the first week definitely won

glam77

Quote from: Rommas on May 12, 2012, 05:35:17 PM
and with a breakeven of 184 or thereabouts next week he will be a nice tasty price to pick back up again soon, I'm a happy Ablett trader :)

unless he serves up a turd-burger in the next 1-2 weeks, his price aint gonna drop much... well, enough to justify 'spending' a trade. if you;ve traded him out and plan on tadidng back in you i think you need to see a price drop of atleast $100k to breakeven.