Yes
30 (36.1%)
No
51 (61.4%)
Never had him
2 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 4

lollipop man

I traded him because they said he could be out for another 4 weeks but I really regret trading him now. >:(

DT Sainter

i did but i dont regret it, murphy has been a great fill in & will be getting him back in next week. his be is also 133, not sure if hell get that if he sits forward

The_Captain

hell no. kept the legend..

Thunderstruck

Yeah I did and it was worth it!   :P I still got the $$$ to bring him back anytime but didn't this round because histiory with him after injury keeps repeating itself...I'll wait maybe another round or two before returning him  8)

Chopps

Quote from: DT Sainter on May 12, 2012, 11:45:21 AM
i did but i dont regret it, murphy has been a great fill in & will be getting him back in next week. his be is also 133, not sure if hell get that if he sits forward

yup be of 127, i may be regretting it after today, not yet though  ::)

Plastic Boy

Traded Ablett for O'keefe and Zaharakis, giving me DPP link and cash left over.

$640k in the bank and ready to bring in Mitchell and Swan this week for 2 GWS rookies, no regretting it one bit.

Ablett is a gun no doubt and a must have at some stage, but sometimes circumstances force you to trade in order to be competitive for the car and thats the way the cookie crumbles....

matt1985

Quote from: Plastic Boy on May 12, 2012, 12:16:01 PM
Traded Ablett for O'keefe and Zaharakis, giving me DPP link and cash left over.

$640k in the bank and ready to bring in Mitchell and Swan this week for 2 GWS rookies, no regretting it one bit.

Ablett is a gun no doubt and a must have at some stage, but sometimes circumstances force you to trade in order to be competitive for the car and thats the way the cookie crumbles....

Exactly, I have no regret trading him. Got stanton in for him and am very happy to receive his 193 :D

daverudder

I kept Gazza on the pine...and so far haven't regretted it but today will be the proof of the pudding...in the last 3 weeks my team Purple Dreams has gone from 479th to peaking at 30th last week in SC, and from 10000 odd to 2,382 in DT. Very happy with that...If Gazza has a big week I will be happy that I kept him...the jury is still out. For those who traded him out, If they have used the money wisely it could well have been a beetr move than my keeping him...Time will tell!!!

Shaggy

Quote from: daverudder on May 12, 2012, 12:38:12 PM
I kept Gazza on the pine...and so far haven't regretted it but today will be the proof of the pudding...in the last 3 weeks my team Purple Dreams has gone from 479th to peaking at 30th last week in SC, and from 10000 odd to 2,382 in DT. Very happy with that...If Gazza has a big week I will be happy that I kept him...the jury is still out. For those who traded him out, If they have used the money wisely it could well have been a beetr move than my keeping him...Time will tell!!!

Brought in Josh P Kennedy and an upgrade on a forward to Robinson. Pretty happy with that. Will probably bring Ablett back in however after the bye rounds.

Football Factory

I saved 2 trades not getting rid of him .. thats the way i see it and it hasnt really affected my team too much .. who cares if he drops 50k pretty much everyone will at some stage

BratPack

I did...and I'm doing a lot better without him than I ever did with him  :P

PowerBug

Quote from: BratPack on May 12, 2012, 12:45:27 PM
A bit like the Suns. :D

Football Factory

Quote from: BratPack on May 12, 2012, 12:45:27 PM
You are doing better without the highest scorer from the first 4 rounds  .. captain Ablett   :o

chaosAD

Nieso FC

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on May 12, 2012, 12:43:48 PM
I saved 2 trades not getting rid of him .. thats the way i see it and it hasnt really affected my team too much .. who cares if he drops 50k pretty much everyone will at some stage

Because you would have upgraded a cow to get another mid keeper trading GAJ sideways and then getting GAJ back in is only 1 trade.

eg.

Trade GAJ to Murphy
then
Trade Old Mc to GAJ

versus
Keep GAJ
Trade Old Mac to Murphy

1 trade