Happy 18th to a very awesome Guy :)

Started by Hawka, May 12, 2012, 11:13:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: tabs on May 13, 2012, 02:19:05 AM
Cheers Pyro and thanks guys. Im so hot, Paris said so
Happy Birthday Tabs!!!

Dudge

Happy birthday  Pyro and tabs, does this mean we steer clear from your local pubs? Hope u both had ripper days

nas

Quote from: Dudge on May 14, 2012, 11:43:23 AM
Happy birthday  Pyro and tabs, does this mean we steer clear from your local pubs? Hope u both had ripper days

Probably right there as we would lead them astray.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: BratPack on May 12, 2012, 12:36:49 PM
Happy Birthday...and for your 18th always remember

hahahaha soooooo true

have a great one pyro and drink as much as you can so that the next day you wont remember any of those things you will regret

elephants

hahahaha soooooo true

have a great one pyro and drink as much as you can so that the next day you wont remember any of those things you will regret

You'll make an awesome parent one day with that advice FARK ;D

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: elephants on May 14, 2012, 07:36:55 PM
hahahaha soooooo true

hahaha ele you need to drink more, im 17 not 37 why would i be thinking about being a parent

believe me if you just go half way and have a few beers and get drunk you will remember all the crazy shower you did and you do not want that. Get blind so everything you do is forgotten

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Hawka on May 12, 2012, 11:13:31 AM
you all know him as pyro or in HPs case Lamby ;)
He'll always be Little Lamby to me now :P.

elephants

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on May 14, 2012, 07:39:36 PM
hahahaha soooooo true

hahaha ele you need to drink more, im 17 not 37 why would i be thinking about being a parent

believe me if you just go half way and have a few beers and get drunk you will remember all the crazy shower you did and you do not want that. Get blind so everything you do is forgotten

I don't do crazy shower bro, I'm an athlete. I have an insane control over my mind and body even if I am intoxicated (disclaimer: I don't condone underage drinking)

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: elephants on May 14, 2012, 07:48:18 PM
Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on May 14, 2012, 07:39:36 PM
hahahaha soooooo true

I don't do crazy shower bro, I'm an athlete. I have an insane control over my mind and body even if I am intoxicated (disclaimer: I don't condone underage drinking)

disclaimer i condone underage drinking but not smoking

....unless it is to get a girl

Colliwobblers

Sorry I missed the thread, hope you had a great day/night, hell your 18 probably still partying now.... and welcome to the dangers and pitfalls of drunken posting....

Grazz

Happy belated Birthday mate, hope you had a great day. ;)

pyronerd