Anybody else this unlucky?

Started by Jukes, May 12, 2012, 10:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jukes

I've had Magner, Shiel/Horsely and Coniglio/MacDonald fighting over the one midfield spot behind my 5 premiums.
Round 1: Magner 103 on bench.
Round 2: Magner 106 on bench.
Round 3: Magner 52 on field.
Round 4: Magner 60 on field.
Round 5: Magner 86 on bench.
Round 6: Magner 61 on field.
Round 7: Magner 76 on bench.
He averages 57 when on my field, and 92 when on my bench. Should I permanently pine him so he does good for everybody else, or torture people by keeping him on the field?

jl1814

Let us know when you bench him. Then I'll know to put him on the field hehe

fertalong

I've had the same problem with 1 rookie spot in DEF splitting between Clarke and Bugg.
Every time I field Clarke, Bugg gets 90+. When I field Bugg, he scores in the 60's and Clarke beats him.

Lions01

Quote from: fertalong on May 12, 2012, 10:50:03 AM
I've had the same problem with 1 rookie spot in DEF splitting between Clarke and Bugg.
Every time I field Clarke, Bugg gets 90+. When I field Bugg, he scores in the 60's and Clarke beats him.

Exactly the same, have never picked the right one. Was going to go Clarke and changed it at the last minute and went Bugg, wont have this problem next week as one of them will become Goddard!!!

The_Captain

Football Factory

Quote from: Jukes on May 12, 2012, 10:29:07 AM
I've had Magner, Shiel/Horsely and Coniglio/MacDonald fighting over the one midfield spot behind my 5 premiums.
Round 1: Magner 103 on bench.
Round 2: Magner 106 on bench.
Round 3: Magner 52 on field.
Round 4: Magner 60 on field.
Round 5: Magner 86 on bench.
Round 6: Magner 61 on field.
Round 7: Magner 76 on bench.
He averages 57 when on my field, and 92 when on my bench. Should I permanently pine him so he does good for everybody else, or torture people by keeping him on the field?
hahahahahah classic .. leave him on the bench and make some nice cash

The_Captain

or you can put him on the feild now, because i got rid of him for horse.. haha

elephants

Hahah woah that's crazy unlucky! Field him please, traded him a couple of weeks back :)

The_Captain

haha ele a few weeks back? bit keen were ya?

Spite

I have chosen the correct choice of morris vs ellis every single week. This week I have gone morris, hope i don't jynx myself :O

Capper

i have started him veery week. Who did you start instead of Magner when you benched him??

Jukes

This week I benched Magner for Horse and he's on 60 and it's not even half time :D

First couple of weeks for Coniglio, the 86 for Shiel and this week Horse.

Justin Bieber

Shiel over magner isn't looking good   :-\

Spite

Quote from: whatlez on May 12, 2012, 03:50:55 PM
Shiel over magner isn't looking good   :-\

Shiel over horse looks worse :'(

Spite

...and I then traded cornes to christensen who then gets injured. Fantastic.