Potentially Largest Price Drop in Dreamteam History goes to...

Started by Spite, May 12, 2012, 01:26:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spite

Colin Sylvia!!! Well done!

With a breakeven of 210, he scores 24 this week. Should drop by around 75k this week alone, followed by around 50k the week after. Could bottom out as low as 220k by round 10.

Downgrade option? :P

Thanks to ricochet for the breakevens!!!

tbagrocks

even the great ball Magnet isn't worth a penny anymore thangst to MN, mabye Couch can change Melbourne & our DT fortune's

elephants

Hmm so we could downgrade Aaron Hall to Colin between round 12+13... Shame he's on my never again list....

Capper

Spite, Would like to know what made you get him???

He missed the first 4 weeks and didnt score that well last year.

Cicjose

Holz

Windigo

A much maligned player, but the man can seriously chop when on song.

Not really fit ATM with a terrible back injury sustained in NAB cup.

Had him in my team the last couple of years...

Thunderstruck

I had him in last year and will be passing this year...dun wanna get burnt by him again

Jukes

Downgrade option hahahahaha. He's a good player and I'm thinking of trading one of my spuds down to him when he bottoms out and have him as a bench option.

thatguy

Quote from: Jukes on May 12, 2012, 10:20:40 AM
Downgrade option hahahahaha. He's a good player and I'm thinking of trading one of my spuds down to him when he bottoms out and have him as a bench option.
He will be the perfect bench player at that price! How can u not consider a 90+ avg guy at 220k?

Plastic Boy

Will def grab Sylvia if he hits mid $200's.

He is working on his match fitness and in 3 weeks he'll be rotating through the mids hopefully

The_Captain

yeh same here. But obviously he would want to step it up eventually to be an upgrade option...

Spite

Quote from: tabs on May 12, 2012, 02:26:56 AM
Spite, Would like to know what made you get him???

He missed the first 4 weeks and didnt score that well last year.

Quote from: Cicjose on May 12, 2012, 02:48:55 AM
he didn't say he had him

Yep, I don't have him. Although if he does reach ~200k by round 12, then I will trade him in when I "downgrade" aaron hall in round 13 and just use him as mid/fwd cover for the rest of year. I would rather know my cover will not get vested and is in a teams best 22.

Andrew

You can't seriously be considering picking him up with how badly Melbourne are doing...

Holz

Quote from: Andrew on May 12, 2012, 02:57:15 PM
You can't seriously be considering picking him up with how badly Melbourne are doing...

i dont need him to score big, someone on the team has to score and if i can pick up a guy who will average 80+ at mid 200k i will and keep him on the bench.