Is Magnet Done This year?

Started by tbagrocks, May 11, 2012, 10:39:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

well he's not getting the cod, hardly sighted, will he get back to the Barlow hype or is he finnished this year?

time to trade the Magnet, mabye in two weeks for Zorro, next week Sumner?

jfitty

I'm hanging onto him for the time being purely because of his bye. It's just the role he's playing that's stopping him from scoring like he was at the start of the year. He's almost too good of a tagger!

tbagrocks

he doesn't help my bye, got Swan Pendels & Jelwood :-\

Jmoney

Yes. Neeld is taking us all down with his ship.  Unless you have traded Magner to Horsely and you're sweet then - as i did ;)

tbagrocks

well iI didn't start him, started Horse (traded ken ;)) but he will be the next to go, where's Mitchel & Couch, mabye Zorro to give me dpp :o

T Dog

Quote from: Jmoney on May 11, 2012, 10:43:32 PM
Yes. Neeld is taking us all down with his ship.  Unless you have traded Magner to Horsely and you're sweet then - as i did ;)

Lol there Jmoney. I am starting to think the the reason Couch isn't playing is that he doesnt want to :o

tbagrocks

Quote from: T Dog on May 11, 2012, 10:57:51 PM

Lol there Jmoney. I am starting to think the the reason Couch isn't playing is that he doesnt want to :o
lol yeah, who would?

Zombie2.5

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 11, 2012, 10:59:47 PM
Quote from: T Dog on May 11, 2012, 10:57:51 PM

lol yeah, who would?
Surely he'll play this week(that's what they said every week >:() with Sylvia and Petterd having stinkers and Bate not doing much as sub....

Doyle

He just got a 76, fairly decent; I still think that he has 3-4 rounds of good scoring in him.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Doyle on May 11, 2012, 11:32:42 PM
He just got a 76, fairly decent; I still think that he has 3-4 rounds of good scoring in him.
he keeps scoring 65-75 he'll get to 350k surley?

BlackMamba

Ending up keeping him (last min reverse trade to get him back and Shiel out) but he was on the bench cause I started Smith over him. Hopefully Smith can replicate in scoring tomorrow.

DT Sainter

Quote from: BlackMamba on May 11, 2012, 11:39:54 PM
Ending up keeping him (last min reverse trade to get him back and Shiel out) but he was on the bench cause I started Smith over him. Hopefully Smith can replicate in scoring tomorrow.

+1 i benched magner for the first time this year and threw in devon smith.

it was almost like..i wanted magner to score a 70ish score to keep his $ going up, but not do too good so i regret benching him. hopefully zorko is as good as said and when hes on the bubble magner will be almost maxed out & can downgrade. hes definitely excelled as a tagger though he kept guerra quiet tonight

tbagrocks

Quote from: DT Sainter on May 12, 2012, 12:35:44 AM
Quote from: BlackMamba on May 11, 2012, 11:39:54 PM

+1 i benched magner for the first time this year and threw in devon smith.

it was almost like..i wanted magner to score a 70ish score to keep his $ going up, but not do too good so i regret benching him. hopefully zorko is as good as said and when hes on the bubble magner will be almost maxed out & can downgrade. hes definitely excelled as a tagger though he kept guerra quiet tonight
went with the same logic only played gun boy horse

thatguy

Geez ppl are demanding of rookies these days! How can u be disappointed with a guy in his first yr who scores 76? Tripled Sylvia!

The_Captain

probz can make another 50k or so..