5fa owners

Started by whatlez, May 11, 2012, 07:02:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Bad luck lol.

Who ever got this flog instead of Adams last week and doubted me and yelled at me about it should apologise.

So please apologise.

shezz150

excuse the lack of intel but whos 5fa?

Justin Bieber

picker_man

haha yeah glad i didnt bring him in  :) but he still looks more valuable sitting on the bench then flowering couch ::)

shezz150

oh right, ive had that barbie since the start of the year. sigh

Zombie2.5

Knew it. Told people not to get 5fa when he was on the bubble, he's a spud and PA still have a fringe/best 22 players to come in. And with the cows not ready to be milked then, now they are almost milked and ready for the coming of Zorko/Adams/Horsley etc.

Holz

i had my doubt on pfiefer wanted to go adams, but didnt want to go with the typically bad move of jumping on a rookie who had played 1 game. I dont need him to play but i need him to make money by round 10.

Windigo

Was not ever keen on him from the get go TBH.

picker_man

Quote from: Holzman on May 11, 2012, 07:26:42 PM
i had my doubt on pfiefer wanted to go adams, but didnt want to go with the typically bad move of jumping on a rookie who had played 1 game. I dont need him to play but i need him to make money by round 10.
Yeah your right i dont need the points from these rookie players i need them to play for the cash! if hall & couch dont make me an extra 150k before byes my upgrades are flowered >:(

Spite

Playing in the bye rounds is the reason people got him. If he plays in rounds 11 and 12 and saves 2 donuts, then I would call that a success. Too early to tell yet man, if my bench rookie gets dropped, I am in the same boat with a more expensive rookie.

Praetorian

Meh. He'll be back next week when Freo inevitably flog them this week.

Primus needs to wake up and realise that a bloke who's played three games for the club isn't to blame for their showerty results.

willy0405

Justin Bieber

I see no apologies...  :(

TheHanger

Quote from: whatlez on May 11, 2012, 08:11:46 PM

thats because you make so many predictions eventually you will get one right

Justin Bieber

Quote from: TheHanger on May 11, 2012, 08:15:40 PM
Quote from: whatlez on May 11, 2012, 08:11:46 PM

thats because you make so many predictions eventually you will get one right