6 (54.5%)
cog
2 (18.2%)
shiel
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

DT-SC

have decided to keep magner
i REALLY like cog and shiel and im thinking of trading out d.smith (lose DP link)
i will get the link back in zorko in two rounds for cog/shiel
BE
cog - 20
shiel - 8
smith - 31

who should i trade please vote and would love comments

Bennyy

Be different! Dont trade him in. I havent in SC. No essential. If you must trade the most expensive of the 3 and pocket the most!

DT-SC

yep considered it but want gazza back ASAP

picker_man

i think he is essential, there arnt a massive amount of rookies coming through so we cant pick and choose, let alone let the best of them cash wise get away - id do your smith to horsley this week and shiel/cog to zorko later

tbagrocks

Quote from: Bennyy on May 11, 2012, 06:40:34 PM
Be different! Dont trade him in. I havent in SC. No essential. If you must trade the most expensive of the 3 and pocket the most!
difference is he's scoring like Barlow on DT and is a DT must have!!!!!!!
gee tough call mate! wish I could help but.....    either was with those picks you'll regret it at some satge :-\ but get on the horse by any meens

its me lads

if you dont want to trade magner i would trade coniglio, doesnt matter if u will get a dpp next week you really dont want to lose the dpp link.

can you help me out? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,58870.0.html

Zombie2.5

Coniglio.
I have faith in the others to score and not yet in coniglio unless he backs up his 97.
But imo, i would trade out magner.
You can't really go wrong with trading out either though, as every week a different one will get a higher score than the other two.
But i would go
1. Magner
2. Coniglio
3. Smith
4. Shiel

DT-SC

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on May 11, 2012, 07:08:26 PM
Coniglio.
I have faith in the others to score and not yet in coniglio unless he backs up his 97.
But imo, i would trade out magner.
You can't really go wrong with trading out either though, as every week a different one will get a higher score than the other two.
But i would go
1. Magner
2. Coniglio
3. Smith
4. Shiel

cheers and good point!
but the one game cog didnt get injured and have a chunk of a quarter off the field (or be sub) he scored that 97
he' a brilliant player

TMurphBROWNLOW

Horsely>Coniglio>Shiel>Magner :D