Courtnay Dempsey
2 (50%)
Matt Maguire
0 (0%)
Paul Bower
1 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Screech

Option 6~ Phil Davis, Jacob Surjan, Alan Toovey, Colin Garland, Ben Stratton, Paul Stewart, Brandon Ellis, Karmichael Hunt, Steven Morris, Marty Mattner, Tyson Goldsack, Zach Touey, Ryan Schoenmaakers, Jarad Rivers, Eric Mackenzie, Tim Mohr, Tom Simpkin, Kyle Sandringham, Tom MacDonald, Cameron Guthrie, Zac Dawson, Michael Jamison, Tayte Pears, Ben Rutten, Nick Smith, Campell Brown. Any anyone else you can think of.

These are my options with the cash I have got. And, I want a permanent inclusion in the team. So need someone who is consistent. I have used too many trades already but need another backman for this weeks match-up. Any advice much appreciated as I am new to this whole dreamteam.

Screech

I've already cashed in Pfeiffer, as he is playing SANFL this week and probably won't get too many more AFL games, for the Horse. But also will cash in Tomlinson in order to have 22 players on the field. Can't afford donuts this week.

its me lads

jarry geary if any but you''ll be kidding yourslef if u get any of them

Screech

I ended up getting Coad from Gold Coast. Might hit some form after two injury-plagued years and what seems to be a permanent inclusion into the side what with Bock's knee injury sidelining him for the season./

Windigo

Coad?

Massive risk at his price.  :o

The_Captain

None.. save up more and get a premium...

Football Factory

Screech

huge risk yes, i spoke to my dreamteam buddy who got me onto dreamteam last night and he reckons he had him in the side last year but dropped him because he was so injury prone. worth the risk though, as my season stuffed already. just playing around with a few players and learning how to do things on here, so still pretty good fun. we will see if he can hit some form or not. He is an ex-Sturt player (from SANFL).

Windigo

Had him in the side last year as well.

Played like two games and then ripped his hammy and was out or the season.

Kept him all year.  8)

Football Factory

Quote from: Windigo on May 12, 2012, 01:44:58 PM
Had him in the side last year as well.

Played like two games and then ripped his hammy and was out or the season.

Kept him all year.  8)
hahahha  yeah my mate had him he looked like a great pick up and then everyone had ham sandwiches .. my mate was not very happy   8)

Screech

ham? such a flithy animal the pig

The_Captain

Football Factory

Screech

ohh i kept pffeifer, even though he got dropped to the SANFL this week from Port Power, he was best-on-ground for Norwood last night and looks like to be recalled back in the team pretty soon. I feel bad for Pffeifer because he has enormous talent but is playing for such a crap team and is surrounded by crap players that he can't get the form he is quite capable of. In the SANFL the standard is obviously a lot lower and he flourishes as you can imagine. Hopefully he can turn it around in the AFL and become the cow he is worthy to be.

Doyle

"None of the above" should be an option. Please don't do the trade...