Trent Cotchen
22 (550%)
Cullam Ward
3 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: May 18, 2012, 05:11:13 AM

tbagrocks

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on May 11, 2012, 06:32:02 PM
Dalhaus will kill all of these people next year.
yeah I thought about him this year! oops I left him out lol, nice choice, what about Tutt, Libba & Wallis?

tbagrocks

its funny...  I started this pole at 3am cos I was bored lol, no one paid any attention ::)

now its peak hr and everyone gets on ::) ::) oh well!

Justin Bieber

The_Captain

Bones Bombers

Libba will be a star and Heppell will keep getting better with more mid time!

The_Captain

dalhaus? you must be kidding me:/. As soon as one of his opponents shows him some respect and actually mans him up he is terrible...

T Dog

Jarrod Witts will be a Bohemouth...get around him now ;D

tbagrocks

T Dog

tbagrocks

well after Cotchens big start to the poll, he's fallen behind JPK, with SS making a big come back!

are these three the best or is there a bolter? mentioned: D Swallow (gun) Dalhous & Hep got support, Rory Slone a gun. Lets keep going see who we come up with, I'll be on Paddy D next year

tbagrocks

tell ya what J Trengove needs to lift a bunch if he wants a spot in my team!

saw this kid in the 2010 prelim v Glenelg grrrrrrrrr and he single handedly put us out of the finals,
the kids the captin whens he gonna show sometning?

tbagrocks

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 11, 2012, 10:19:23 PM
well after Cotchens big start to the poll, he's fallen behind JPK, with SS making a big come back!

are these three the best or is there a bolter? mentioned: D Swallow (gun) Dalhous & Hep got support, Rory Slone a gun. Lets keep going see who we come up with, I'll be on Paddy D next year
anyone like Bennell or K Jack? Hamish Hartlett looks a ripper if... he stays fit

ZLATAN

Heppell is already a star so can't count him if you did the answer is him easily he kicks more than handballs and loves marking.

The_Captain

benell is a gun when he wants to be.. bit lazy but..

tbagrocks

well JPK has taken the poll leed, H Benell seems to be liked,

after today i'm convinced R Sloan can ave 110 in the future, the Horse looks like a real winner for DTers,

Cotchen continues to impress while teamate Dusty Continues to bolt then fall away!

could a Collingwood boy Beams or Sidebutt bolt to  premo mid role next year?

Treloar looks a beuaty for DTers and Greene keeps scoring 90+ how good could S Coniglio be?

anyone have a roughy for us to watch this year?