clay smith & tory dickson

Started by Screech, May 10, 2012, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

they have been named in the side but are they likely to be emergencies again?

yes
8 (72.7%)
no
3 (27.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Screech

Clay Smith & Tory Dickson have been named as in's but they are on an EXTENDED bench. Will they be likely emergencies yet again? God I hate how the Western Bulldogs keep on doing this. At least if they were named not on the bench then you would know for sure if they were playing 100%.

Windigo

fertalong

Screech

they are very unreliable those two but want to squeeze a bit more cash out of them...leave em on the bench. ive gone with townsend and horse this week

Zombie2.5

They probably won't play.
But at least one of them have a realistic chance of playing, probably Clay Smith.

If you look at the bench there's two guys yet to debut. They could both make way along with Dickson maybe from Clay to play. Then if he does play, most likely a green vest to his name.

thatguy

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on May 10, 2012, 09:17:58 PM
But at least one of them have a realistic chance of playing, probably Clay Smith.

If you look at the bench there's two guys yet to debut. They could both make way along with Dickson maybe from Clay to play. Then if he does play, most likely a green vest to his name.
Agree. One will make cut.
I hope Dickson  :) was BOG in VFL last week

Zombie2.5

Quote from: thatguy on May 10, 2012, 09:20:50 PM
Quote from: Zombie2.5 on May 10, 2012, 09:17:58 PM

Agree. One will make cut.
I hope Dickson  :) was BOG in VFL last week
Hah! That's cause he kicked the only three goals for his team..... i think it was in the wet too but still.... three goals.

Screech

yes one of them has to make that cut, that's all there is to it. my question is, who will it be, clay smith or tory dickson? my guess is that it will be smith despite dickson's vfl form last week.

Zombie2.5

Quote from: Screech on May 10, 2012, 09:33:06 PM
yes one of them has to make that cut, that's all there is to it. my question is, who will it be, clay smith or tory dickson? my guess is that it will be smith despite dickson's vfl form last week.
His whole team did shower, he kicked the only three goals, might not sound very good.

I reckon Smithy will play but unluckily get the green vest. Unless someone else gets dropped and a first-gamer gets the vest(or late withdrawal)