Billie Smedts is he the solution

Started by Holz, May 10, 2012, 04:57:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Captain

he was rated pretty highly down at the catery. being picked up at 15 in the previous draft to last. So means he should be a decent scorer seeing as he isnt a key position player, I think its between him and Wilkes for me. Providing he plays..

elephants

Had him from round 1... Oh yeah...

Spite

Quote from: elephants on May 14, 2012, 07:27:42 PM

Traded ellis to him last week... I reckon I have a bigger smile on my face! :P

Holz

unlucky, at least he is coming good for you at last.

Chopps

Quote from: Spite on May 14, 2012, 07:31:11 PM

Traded ellis to him last week... I reckon I have a bigger smile on my face! :P

i am now the lucky recipient of spites wonderful advice, damn wish i was a week earlier :D

The_Captain

Scrads

Quote from: Holzman on May 14, 2012, 07:14:32 PM
Quote from: noto07 on May 14, 2012, 07:03:45 PM
will he get plenty more games? and from ellis to smedts only generates like 70k profit :/. Thinking of getting spur and smedts in this week..

im pretty sure he has played every game baring when he was injured, i got him in for his JS and bye. Dont exepct him to be high scoring though i think his score was a one off, not sure if he is worth getting in now, as i said only expect a 60 average if your willing to pay 140k for that than go ahead.

Yep, 140k for someone who will avoid me a 0s in the bye rounds, yes please ;) even if he only gets 50s his price will get to 250ish probably

Zombie2.5

Quote from: Zombie2.5 on May 10, 2012, 06:27:04 PM
Interesting.

It looks like it helps you with your byes.
I say do it.
I reckon he'll improve, he can only get better and he might actually turn out to be a decent cow after his 4 is gone.
;D

Had him from round one, kept him on the bench, finally rewarding me for sticking to him and his pre-season 'hype'.
Only problem i played him(77) and Morris(74) over Golby(56) and Ellis 6) Would've got 90 extra points!!! Putting me into calculations of 2300+. :(

dswallow24

had him as my emg, and 5R didnt play so all good

Justin Bieber

Holz have you cursed Marc Murphy?

Holz

Quote from: whatlez on May 14, 2012, 10:58:39 PM

well I had Murphy than went to Judd but decided to switch back to Murphy. I want Murphy in round 10 so will be keeping the DPP on him till than. IM happy for murphy to score poorly, hopefully no injury.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Holzman on May 14, 2012, 11:01:33 PM
Quote from: whatlez on May 14, 2012, 10:58:39 PM

well I had Murphy than went to Judd but decided to switch back to Murphy. I want Murphy in round 10 so will be keeping the DPP on him till than. IM happy for murphy to score poorly, hopefully no injury.

Same. Murphy's in teo or three weeks :)

elephants