Watson
3 (2.8%)
Boyd
7 (6.5%)
Someone else
9 (8.4%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Flame

Have to go Swan..maybe Stanton..Swan rarely lets you down.

Great work Huggy Bear! ;D

Bill Manspeaker

great work again mate *cheer*

Quote from: tabs on May 10, 2012, 01:27:14 PM
Im staying with Swan this week, even if GAJ plays
+1

Jukes

McGinnity is playing injured and Selwood is out...they're the eagles best taggers. Stants will tear it up. Still not sure tho. Will check teams before deciding. Probs go Swanny as my form with Stants captain/vice loophole is dismal.

owenbond007

If its not to difficult could you do a report on what big scores and who at manuka? Not sure if its DT friendly. Good Stuff.

LaHug

Quote from: owenbond007 on May 10, 2012, 06:24:53 PM
If its not to difficult could you do a report on what big scores and who at manuka? Not sure if its DT friendly. Good Stuff.
I tried to find information by ground (looked everywhere I could think of for a while) and couldn't find a thing (not even with the old Google search). You can search individual players and see their scores at each ground but that would take forever to even just look at the "guns" of the competition and, if you did that, it wouldn't give you an entirely accurate breakdown because a random player could have scored well there.
Sorry I can't be of any extra help :(

Other thing you could do is look through the archive on this site if you knew which games were played Manuka the last few years. Personally, I have no idea...

Zombie2.5

Quote from: LaHug on May 10, 2012, 01:46:29 AM

Ablett
Last 3 weeks: 97, 162, 143 (134 avg)
Last 3 against GWS: N/A
Last 3 at Manuka: 5, 52 (29 avg)

:O !!!

Quote from: LaHug on May 10, 2012, 06:46:33 PM
Quote from: owenbond007 on May 10, 2012, 06:24:53 PM
I tried to find information by ground (looked everywhere I could think of for a while) and couldn't find a thing (not even with the old Google search). You can search individual players and see their scores at each ground but that would take forever to even just look at the "guns" of the competition and, if you did that, it wouldn't give you an entirely accurate breakdown because a random player could have scored well there.
Sorry I can't be of any extra help :(

Other thing you could do is look through the archive on this site if you knew which games were played Manuka the last few years. Personally, I have no idea...
I'm pretty sure Western bulldogs play there a couple a times a year, and so does melbourne.
Think it was bulldogs v GWS a few rounds ago at manuka? Griffen got 124 and Power got 120.
In 2011, round 7 Bulldogs v Swans, boyd got 134 and Goodes 129.
i just googled manuka oval games on google
found who was playing, then go to archives on FF, find the match and look at the scores.

Blues17

Lahug thoughts on Cyril against Melbourne?

essendon2

Clancee, ROK and Stevie J  ;) please

elephants

Boyd for me... Reasonably unique too I'm thinking.

LaHug

Quote from: Blues17 on May 10, 2012, 07:56:50 PM
Lahug thoughts on Cyril against Melbourne?

Done :)

Quote from: essendon2 on May 10, 2012, 08:05:29 PM
Clancee, ROK and Stevie J  ;) please

Why did you edit this to add more names?! It's a never ending list of requests from you :P
I'll get onto them now (done Stevie J already)

LaHug

Done those last couple. Probably won't be able to come back on before tomorrow. Assignments to do!

You can keep the requests coming but they might not be tackled for a while.

picker_man

mitchell to destroy the demons ;)
fridays nights have had good scores lately thats all ive got for picking him :P

Jalapeno

thanks lahug but stanton is my C from here on in due to him having such a high ceiling! :)

Smeghead

Quote from: picker_man on May 11, 2012, 03:28:15 PM
mitchell to destroy the demons ;)
fridays nights have had good scores lately thats all ive got for picking him :P

Im with you picker, Mitchell to carve it up tonight.

Big C on him over Boyd, Thommo, Ablett or Robbo.

Windigo

Jack Redden,  out of interest on how his going at the GABBA this year after averaging the most per game last year for Lions?  ???

Thanks.  ;)