Rockliff>Stanton
2 (6.3%)
find some other means to get stants into the team
30 (93.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Windigo

Quote from: Holzman on May 10, 2012, 01:42:21 AM
Quote from: Screech on May 10, 2012, 01:19:41 AM
i am very upset with rockliffs consitency. he is the most inconsistent player on dreamteam. and i really want stanton. this week he is definitely set to have another stinker. what should i do?

i have to disagree with this, infact the most inconsistent player in the afl seems to be stanton.

93, 175, 77,193 that doesn't look very consistent to me

Good point.  8)

Screech

Rockliff missed training today! could be time for a stanton upgrade!

Screech

hes not injured, he is just sick

Windigo

I think it was yesterday and it said he is right to play on the weekend.

Jukes

Who cares if he hits a 77 and a 93 when you can get a 154, 193 and 175 within the space of 6 weeks!

Two highest scores of the year, plus another not too far behind. May be the best dream teamer of all time if he can learn to cope with the tag.

Screech

and they will be taggin him from now on though in the past he hasn't been getting tagged apparantly maybe that's why he has scored so highly recently

Screech

ok ive found another way to get stanton and keep rockliff:

Goldstein> Phillips
Magner or Higgins>Stanton

who should it be, magner or higgins to go?

upthemaidens

Quote from: Screech on May 10, 2012, 01:19:41 AM
i am very upset with rockliffs consitency. he is the most inconsistent player on dreamteam. and i really want stanton. this week he is definitely set to have another stinker. what should i do?
this is too funny,,, you dont want rockliff cause hes to inconsistent,  so u bring in stanton ??? fantastic do it

Screech

ok heres goes for inconsistency!!!

TheHanger

shouldn't  use > as a symbol for trade, it means greater than and can be confusing, i thought the thread was about rockliff greater than stanton
at least use ->

anyway keep rockliff but if you want stanton find a different way, maybe and upgrade

Zombie2.5

Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

If you trade him, Rocky will hear about this, then go on a rampage and get 130+  ;D

Don't get stanton.

Ewww, stanton.