etc
3 (20%)
?
5 (33.3%)
?
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Screech

afl.com.au "full teams first live" has the quickest release that i know of. at around 6pm they come up you just have to keep checking the site at around then

Capper

Quote from: Screech on May 10, 2012, 12:45:00 PM
afl.com.au "full teams first live" has the quickest release that i know of. at around 6pm they come up you just have to keep checking the site at around then
they dont announce on there until after the sport on Channel 7 news at 6:25

Screech

im in SA i think it's different here

Capper

Quote from: Screech on May 10, 2012, 12:53:33 PM
im in SA i think it's different here
so subtract 10 years and about 30mins?? :P

Screech

Screech

though if i watch the eastern states version of channel 7 news online i guess i could see it then. lol

Capper

nah, as soon as the news reports it, it goes online

Windigo

The news doesn't even report all the teams, only a few of them.

Locinator

Hombsch I don't think will be rested. His had a stellar start. I hope Adams is out as I may need to upgrade a ruckmen and I won't be able to with the temptation of Horse and Adams!

Screech

yes and it's such a big tempation isn't very tempting!!

Screech

guys just in, andrew phillips has been upgraded from the rookie list, looks like he will help giles in the ruck against Zac with the absence of sentata and brogan. could be a good option for your rucks if you have stephenson,redden etc. i know i will likely go for him as i had luenberger and goldstein from the start. got rid of luens already and am looking at getting rid of goldstein, cant see him having a great season at all what with HMAC's dvelopment and everything

Mr.Craig

As long as they decide to put their best available team on the park vs GC hopefully most of us will be happy. Despite all the hype about Adams I didn't want to get him in but it'll mean I can straight swap a rookie to mid premium next week.

Let's face it though, GWS selections are going to be like playing Russian Roulette every Thursday and Friday night until we can ship them out. Just got to hope you dodge the bullets.

Screech

the problem is premiums such as stanton are going to fire this weekend

Capper

Quote from: Screech on May 10, 2012, 05:25:30 PM
i dont know about that. Stanton struggled against the pies with the tag and i think Selwood or McGinnity will go to Stanton and the other to Watson. Stanton only started to get points when he went head to head with Swan in the 4th quarter

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Screech on May 10, 2012, 05:25:30 PM

I could see Stanton coming back to the pack soon enough. Would be expecting big numbers this round out of Mitchell, Boyd, Murphy, GAJ (?) and Swan/Pendles (depending on the Raines effect).