3 (20%)
?
5 (33.3%)
?
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Capper

Quote from: Screech on May 10, 2012, 01:12:57 AM
if tomlinson and treloar are coming back then i only have to make trade for the horse, which makes my job a hell of alot easier. only 14 trades left!!! all traded out!!!
are you serious only 14 left???

Screech

yeah mate i was warned. i am new to this whole dreamteam thing. trust me i won't make the same mistake next season!

Capper

Quote from: Screech on May 10, 2012, 01:15:26 AM
yeah mate i was warned. i am new to this whole dreamteam thing. trust me i won't make the same mistake next season!
we all say that, its taken me years and now i have 21 trades but the team is only averaging 2K per round

Screech

takes time to build of skills in this game thats for sure

HappyDEZ

Quote from: tabs on May 10, 2012, 01:13:18 AM
Quote from: HappyDEZ on May 10, 2012, 01:07:03 AM
Not sure, but I reckon Townsend will come back in, Bugg may get rested/vested, which will hurt alot of fantasy coaches including me.
i dont think that they will rest Bugg against GC a game they can win, especially if GAJ doesnt play.
I only guess at this cos he is one of few that has played every game, could be wrong about the rest/vest but he has played every game yes? Could be wrong about that too. If I am right, or even if I am wrong, how many GWS have played all 6 to date?

Capper

as long as you beat your mates thats the main thing. I am in 4 leagues and the lowest rank one is with my mates and the only one i am worried about

nas

Quote from: tabs on May 10, 2012, 01:16:47 AM
Quote from: Screech on May 10, 2012, 01:15:26 AM
we all say that, its taken me years and now i have 21 trades but the team is only averaging 2K per round

Time to put the brakes on.

felsty

I only have 14 left after this week as well.. Not a big deal it's been a hell of a start to the season and I'm on track for a well balanced side before the byes, hoping to have 8 trades from round 13 onwards with a team that won't need topping up ;) Trade hard. Trade early!

nas

Quote from: felsty on May 10, 2012, 09:36:45 AM
I only have 14 left after this week as well.. Not a big deal it's been a hell of a start to the season and I'm on track for a well balanced side before the byes, hoping to have 8 trades from round 13 onwards with a team that won't need topping up ;) Trade hard. Trade early!

Good theory But, already the season has gone haywire with injuries & if the trend (hope not) continued then you could be in trouble.

owenbond007

Quote from: tabs on May 10, 2012, 01:12:12 AM
Quote from: Screech on May 10, 2012, 01:05:17 AM
you reckon adams will be the one to get rested this week do you? that is going to upset a few coaches this week.
remember they dont care about fantasy, last in first out

Think you will find Adams named in starting lineup. Dont quote me here, but im pretty sure he wasnt in squad at years start due to a club suspension for his pre-season mister meaner. They are labelling this guy as a future captain of the club.

Griffo1982

you reckon adams will be the one to get rested this week do you? that is going to upset a few coaches this week.
This would be the perfect situation, Horse in this week & Adams in next week.

Lions01

Quote from: Griffo1982 on May 10, 2012, 11:30:50 AM
This would be the perfect situation, Horse in this week & Adams in next week.

That would be perfect

I think Chad, Cameron, Izzy and Townsend will all make there way back probably for Setanta, Brogan, Reid and Hombsch.

The_Captain

bring back trealor hopefullly :))

Screech

hey is there anywhere we can find out the teams before they are released by channel 7 this afternoon/evening?

Capper

not really, sometimes they are announced on twitter a couple of minutes before the news