etc
3 (20%)
?
5 (33.3%)
?
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Screech

Who is going to get the nod for gws this week do you reckon?

Capper

a better question would be who will be rested this week. Both GC and GWS need the win this weekend so both will have their strongest available line ups

Screech

i couldnt care less who is going to be rested as i dont have any possible players that will...

Capper

Quote from: Screech on May 10, 2012, 12:31:37 AM
i couldnt care less who is going to be rested as i dont have any possible players that will...
No one will be rested this week. tomlinson, treloar, cameron, cornes were rested last week for this weeks game a must win for both teams

Screech

really ohh thats good news, thanks

McRooster

'The Chad' will play.

The Greater Western Demetriou's need to cement their first win to gain traction in this cut throat market.

GWS first win means sooo much more than the 4 points.

Andrew has probably put a call into Bluey to ensure GAJ does not play  :P

disco1992

Quote from: tabs on May 10, 2012, 12:35:32 AM
Quote from: Screech on May 10, 2012, 12:31:37 AM
No one will be rested this week. tomlinson, treloar, cameron, cornes were rested last week for this weeks game a must win for both teams
Who will be omitted than?? There's a few young guys maybe and setanta

Screech

my guess is a few others will be rested probably not kennedy as he got rested recently and also noteworthy of kennedy when he returned he did poorly on DT anyways...maybe he got "overrested" lol

Capper

tomlinson, treloar, cameron, cornes and Izzy will be all in for O'hAilpin, Reid, Adams, Brogan, Reid, Sumner could/may/will miss

Screech

you reckon adams will be the one to get rested this week do you? that is going to upset a few coaches this week.

HappyDEZ

Not sure, but I reckon Townsend will come back in, Bugg may get rested/vested, which will hurt alot of fantasy coaches including me.

kilbluff1985

wont bother me to much if Adams is rested as i'll upgrade a player instead of bringing in Adams

Capper

Quote from: Screech on May 10, 2012, 01:05:17 AM
you reckon adams will be the one to get rested this week do you? that is going to upset a few coaches this week.
remember they dont care about fantasy, last in first out

Screech

if tomlinson and treloar are coming back then i only have to make trade for the horse, which makes my job a hell of alot easier. only 14 trades left!!! all traded out!!!

Capper

Quote from: HappyDEZ on May 10, 2012, 01:07:03 AM
Not sure, but I reckon Townsend will come back in, Bugg may get rested/vested, which will hurt alot of fantasy coaches including me.
i dont think that they will rest Bugg against GC a game they can win, especially if GAJ doesnt play.