Started by Prospector_1, February 05, 2010, 03:23:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prospector_1

We miss you ...

Where are you Fats?

nas

Last seen at Junk Food Corner @ Christies Beach?  ;D

BradStar

i havent seen a topic made for me? :( ;)

toodledock

on the biggest loser, infact most of South Australia could be on that.

Prospector_1

bit personal toodles. You luv da fat too!

whit0774

hahah at first i was like why is this toodledock essendon supporter on a crows forum trying to talk down the crows ... then i remembered finals last yr ... hahahaha i guess the crows spanked the dons so hard that their supporters are still being laughed at, only logical explanation for this blokes stupid rant on this forum.

CFC 1979

FAT MAN last online 6 Jan

He will come good :D

DWEBBY5

HillHero13

he is probably still trying to get to the computer  :o :o

DWEBBY5

hillhero13 just went to far get out

HillHero13

it's sarcasm webby ever heard of it??

toodledock

Quote from: HillHero13 on February 12, 2010, 11:25:19 AM
he is probably still trying to get to the computer  :o :o

lol
he got banned from McDonalds and has since moved outside his house and has forgotten about us

2Fat2Old

G'day to all (except the Pow(d)er Puff lovers) all is fine in the Fat's household. We have been dining out for the last few weeks on "Angus Burgers", what a delicious invention.

Sorry for not keeping in touch. The FF site has been visited by The Fat but after all the Mighty Angus that was consumed it has been a little hard to reach the keyboard sitting front on of the computer. It wasn't until little Fat junior number 5 mentioned that if the PC was side on it would be easier to access. What a smart idea. It works, so were back.

Good to see the usual names are still here. With the footy already started, let the Banter continue.

MMM   ANGUS BURGERS   YUMMMY

Bubble O Bill

Fats tell the truth! >:( You hadn't been on lately due to a related McDonalds incident.  Seems you enjoyed the McAngus so much over summer you managed to consume your digits aswell.  This left you unable to type.

But one night sitting in front of your pc screen, enjoying a supersized beverage from your favourite restaurant. The straw stuck to your lips and removed itself from the splashproof lid. It then dawned on you that the straw could press the keyboard keys.

And like that my friends that is how the fat is back!

nas

Dang me:- I heard a rumor that he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, not a straw. It helped in his childhood when he learnt to scoop ice cream.