22 Trades left but the time has come.

Started by deekay, May 09, 2012, 09:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which double trade?

Trade 1) A. Kennedy + Magner = Horsley + T.Adams ($344,900)
Trade 2) A.Kennedy + Goodes = Horsley + Chapman ($203,800)

deekay

Obviously if I do trade option 1 I will have lots of cash to do upgrades. (Plan is to go Goodes -> Chapman and A.Hall -> M.Robinson)

If I do Trade 2 I will have to go D.Smith or another rookie that is playing well to get another forward premium.

Current FWD's:

Sidey, Buddy, Dusty, Goodes, D.Smith, J. Cameron,  A. Treloar (A.Hall + Smedts)

Other options please list below.

deekay

Please don't just view - Vote and state you voted for a cheer.

Bones Bombers

Trade 2 for me! You should keep or increase the number of premiums in your side!

The_Captain

i voted, reason why i chose option 2 was i believe its better to get chapman because he will get you more points earlier rather than a rookie.

deekay

Quote from: noto07 on May 09, 2012, 09:53:09 PM
i voted, reason why i chose option 2 was i believe its better to get chapman because he will get you more points earlier rather than a rookie.

i would be getting him the week after though along with robinson?

slipknot_4

Went option 2 the sooner you get chappy in the sooner you can reap the rewards..!!

Zombie2.5

Option two, Downgrade one, Upgrade one is always better they say.

A double downgrade isn't really necessary unless it's two Horses :P especially with most cows not even fattened yet.
Chappy is on the rise also so might as well get him while hes cheap!

Happy Chappying!!

Diesels Pups

Option 2 cause its always better to keep your premium player numbers up  rather than dropping them. Plus trading two downgrades the same week is not really my bag.

deekay

cheers for the votes - keep em coming

Capper

Option 2 but who else do you have in your Mids for the Adams trade??

ENYGMA

Quote from: deekay on May 09, 2012, 09:55:31 PM
Quote from: noto07 on May 09, 2012, 09:53:09 PM

i would be getting him the week after though along with robinson?

I am in the exact same situation as you. 22 trades left with those same players but with about 30k more  :P

I understand what others are saying about the sooner the better regarding premos but if you are like me you might just be going for the league win.

I have an easy opponent this week so I am double downing.

No new forward rooks are on the horizon so I think Adams is looking pretty good and if you have a plan stick to it my friend!Chappy and Robbo aren't going anywhere! At least that is what I am doing.