Main Menu

Funny is.nt it

Started by Dudge, May 09, 2012, 09:16:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Quote from: PowerBug on May 10, 2012, 11:51:08 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on May 10, 2012, 10:25:32 PM
When did he say that? Just a few days ago he was asked if he preferred red or blue as a colour and he said he thinks both look good on him...
Quote from: elephants on May 10, 2012, 08:32:05 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on May 10, 2012, 12:26:20 PM
Quote from: elephants on May 09, 2012, 11:54:11 PM
So they're old but that means they can't be good now?? You aren't Mancini you? How do you know thats where Eden is going?
Hazard will be going to either of the Manchester clubs. If Chelsea do manage to win the Champs league there is a chance he will go there, but the two Manc clubs are odds on favourite for his signature ;)

Quote from Hazard.

"i'll be in blue next season."

Chelsea vs City basically.

I don't believe anythijg until pen is put to paper though.
I hope you guys don't serious believe that sutff haha It's all crap talk.
Sure all crap but direct quotes from players are entirely different.

tbagrocks

I'll be laughing, haha, after Chelsea beat the (suposably inferier) Bayern Munich HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!

CrowsFan

tbag don't you mean the supposedly superior Bayern? Which isn't supposedly, Bayern are in fact a superior side to Chelsea. Chelsea are the inferior side. By the way going by Terry's performance against Liverpool it's probably quite lucky he will miss the final, he was absolutely shocking!!

Jukes

Cicjose

im hoping bayern win with a clean sheet but not convinced that will happen

My Chumps

Bayern 1-0 win, as Chelsea will play their showerty lockdown gameplan before Bayern finally break through in the 80th...

elephants

Love being the underdogs!

tbagrocks

Quote from: tbagrocks on May 11, 2012, 05:19:29 AM
I'll be laughing, haha, after Chelsea beat the (suposably inferier) Bayern Munich HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!
guess how well I did in yr 10 English......   fail haha how much do I care , the score Munich will "0"

Chelsea inferior hahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa  yeah ok, thats why we sacked your best player hahahaha